Description1000 Sow, Fully Integrated Pig Unit
Caherbrack, Ballinamult, Co. Waterford. E91 K6V9 E91 WA09
FeaturesFor Sale by Private Treaty
1,000 Sow Fully Integrated Pig Unit
Caherbrack, Ballinamult, Co. Waterford.
In 2 separate units, 1km apart, which operate as a single enterprise with on-farm milling and computerised wet feeding.
• The unit is empty, cleaned and ready for re-stocking.
• Situated mid-way between Dungarvan and Clonmel. Easy access to all main routes.
• Nearest pig unit is 10km away.
• Former Hermitage multiplier unit, producing M.D. gilts for home and export markets.
Pigs from this unit have been exported to Russia, Spain and Greece.
• EPA Licence Number P0414-01
• Capacity – 1,000 sows with separate gilt rearing accommodation, facilities for rearing pigs to 30kgs.
• Big Dutchman computerised wet feeding - mixing system on site.
• Feed storage - 3 x 20 tonne bins, in addition to separate storage facilities for 2 liquid ingredients.
• Electricity available from 250Kw wind turbine on site.
• Slurry storage – 1 week storage capacity under the building.
Slurry then goes to outside storage on site.
• Additional farmhouse & farmyard available if required
• Land for expansion available to the south
With Big Dutchman Feed Mill and Computerised Wet Feeding System
• Fattening Unit – Capacity – 6,000 pigs – taking pigs from 30kgs to finish.
• Big Dutchman computerised wet feeding system with additional facilities to store 3 liquid ingredients.
• Slurry: 1 weeks storage under the building then pumped to outside storage – 4-5 months on site capacity.
• Private water supply.
• On Site Weigh Bridge
• Land available for expansion to north.
Crowley Feed Mill – 6 tonne per hour capacity - potential to increase the output and feed additional enterprises – feed for the breeding unit is milled and transferred to storage bins on site.
• Raw Material Storage:6 x 30 tonne bins
2 x 250 tonne bins
• Facilities to store 120 tonnes finished product, with offloading facilities.
• This mill has the facility to combine and mill rations containing up to 8 dry ingredients.
• 4 Bedroom House with 2 reception rooms, Kitchen and living room.
• Prime location for a large pig unit.
• Option to purchase additional land for expansion.
• Extensive tree planting provides effective screening for the unit.
• EPA Licence for 1,200 sows and 6,500 fattening pigs.
• Lagoon slurry storage beneficial to minimise ammonia (NH3) emissions.
• Breeding unit can easily be converted to a finishing unit.
• Option To Purchase: Cattle wintering facilities & yard adjacent to fattening unit.
• Strong local demand for slurry
For Sale by Private Treaty with Joint Agents
Advised Market Value in excess of €2,000,000.00
Contact Joint Sole Agents
Michael Brady Margaret Harty
P: 021 45 45 120 P: 058 41377
E: firstname.lastname@example.org E: email@example.com
W: www.bradygroup.ie W: www.hartyauctioneers.com
PSRA: 001749 PSRA: 001888
Brady Group & Harty & Co , for themselves and the vendors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that: 1. The particulars are produced in good faith, are set out as a general guide only and do not constitute any part of the contract; 2. No person in the employment of Brady Group or Harty & Co has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property; 3. Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise stated) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the purchaser/lessee shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction.
Viewing DetailsViewing Strictly by Appointment with the Auctioneers.