DescriptionBESPOKE WEBSITE: www.broadstreetwaterford.com
- High profile commericial development situated at the centre of Waterford City's pedestrianised commercial core.
- Mixed use retail and office block extending to approximately 30,000 sq.ft. over four floors.
- Tenants include Footlocker, AIB, H Samuel, Irish Life and Mountain Warehouse.
- Passing annual rent of €586,008.
- Scope for further significant letting/asset management.
- WAULT of approx 5.8 years.
- 18 secure basement level car spaces.
- Guide price of excess €5,000,000.
- 10.66% net initial return.
- BER B3-F.
Broad Street Shopping Centre occupies a prime position on the busy corner of pedestrianised Broad Street immediately adjacent to John Robert’s Square where Broad Street, Great George’s Street and Barronstrand Street converge. Plunkett Station is also just a 13 minute stroll away, providing access to Dublin and Limerick.
There is a wide range of shops, bars, restaurants and cafés in the immediate vicinity and several hotels, leisure and fitness occupiers within easy walking distance. Prominent occupiers include Debenhams, Tommy Hilfiger, Pennys, Dunnes, Skechers, Pandora, Clarks, Starbucks, Costa Coffee, Eir, Trespass, Boots, River Island and Pamela Scott.
Contact: Ross Fogarty / Andrew Colfer