Office suites & potential ground floor retail units available for lease.
Would suit large organisation or company with large staff numbers.
A modern mixed use building arranged over basement, ground and three upper floors. Double height basement car parking with spaces for 50 cars, two retail units at ground floor level and three storeys of offices including a third floor penthouse level. Extending to approximately 1,718.65 sq. m (18,500 sq. ft) in total. Potential for conversion to a range of uses (subject to obtaining all necessary consents).
Discuss with Agent; Paul Tobin 086 827 1556
- The county town of Cavan has a population of some 10,000 people (as of the 2011 Census)
- The town is situated approximately 113km north west of Dublin and 49km south east of Enniskillen
- The town is served by the N3 providing access south to Dublin and the A509 providing access north to Enniskillen
- The property is situated in a prominent position on the Cootehill Road
- Surrounding occupiers include Cavan College of Further Education
Total: 1718.65 sq. m (18,500 sq. ft)
Basement car park: 222.96 sq. m (2,400 sq. ft)
Ground floor retail: 390 sq. m (4,200 sq. ft)
First floor offices: 390 sq. m (4,200 sq. ft)
Second floor offices: 390 sq. ft (4,200 sq. ft)
Third floor penthouse offices: 325.15 sq. m (3,500 sq. ft)
For further information and to arrange a viewing appointment contact the Agent directly; Paul Tobin 086 827 1556.
BER No. XXX
Energy Performance Indicator: XXX kWh/mÂ²/yr
By appointment only with the Agent; Paul Tobin 086 827 1556.