A very attractive land holding located 20 minutes from Ennis overlooking the Shannon Estuary. The holding extends to 4.08 hectares (10.08 acres) approximately and is set against a backdrop of mature forestry. The land is of good quality in pasture.
The land is in a rectangular shape with good access and a track running along the side. The land is made up of folio CE26682.
- Attractive rural location, just 20 minutes from Ennis and close to picturesque village of Ballynacally on the Shannon Estuary.
- 4.25 ha. (10.5 acre) roadside holding.
- Road frontage: circa 45 m. (148 ft.)
- Good quality pasture lands providing excellent grazing and meadowing.
- Set against a backdrop of mature forestry with wonderful, panoramic views of Shannon Estuary and its islands.
Travelling from Ennis, pass through Ballynacally village. There is a narrow turn to the left 1 km (0.6 mile) from the village centre, just beyond a modern dormer bungalow. Take this turn and continue on for 0.8 km (0.5 mile) and turn left opposite two cottages. The land is on the right just beyond a new house being built on the left. It is identified by an internal roadway running back along its right boundary.
Strictly by appointment with Sherry FitzGerald Ennis on 065 6867866