DescriptionTwo storey office building located on the Ballymakenny Road opposite the newly constructed school. The office space is divided over two floors and comprises ground floor five offices with toilets and storage area, and to the first floor are a further six offices. The office space measures approx. C2,800 sq.ft./260 sq mts.
RoomsGround Floor -
First Floor -
FeaturesLocated on the out skirts of Drogheda Town, approx 4km.
Currently laid out in offices over two floors.
Ample car parking.
DirectionsSt. Peter's, Yellowbatter, County Louth, A92 EVH6, Ireland
Latitude: 53.73199 | Longitude: -6.347996
DisclaimerSullivan Property Consultants for itself and as agent for the lessor gives notice that:
• These particulars are only a general outline for the guidance of intending lessees and do not constitute in whole or in part an offer or a Contract.
• Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of these particulars, and they are believed to be correct, they are not warranted and intending lessees should satisfy themselves as to the correctness of the information given.
• All statements in these particulars are made on the without responsibility part of Sullivan property Consultants or the
• No statement in these particulars is to be relied upon as a statement or representation of fact.
• Neither Sullivan Property Consultants nor anyone in its employment or acting on its behalf has authority to make any representation or warranty in relation to this property.
• Nothing in these particulars shall be deemed to be a statement that the property is in good repair or condition or otherwise nor that any services or facilities are in good working order.
• Photographs may show only certain parts and aspects of the property at the time when the photographs were taken and you should rely upon actual inspection.
• No assumption should be made in respect of parts of the property not shown in photographs.
• Any areas, measurements or distances are only approximate.
• Any reference to alterations or use is not intended to be a statement that any necessary planning, building regulation, listed building or any other consent has been obtained.