The property comprises a detached industrial / manufacturing facility with integral single-storey office accommodation.
The entire is encompassed on a regular shaped site of approximately 1.37 hectares (3.38 acres).
The building is of steel frame construction with metal deck cladding elevations under a double skin insulated metal deck roof supported on steel truss. The manufacturing/production
area has a concrete floor throughout, an eaves height of approximately 4.15 metres and is accessed via three loading bay doors.
The property has car parking facilities to the front with a large secured yard to the side.
* Detached industrial facility of 3,942 sqm including 787 sqm of offices.
* Excellent location adjacent to the M1, M50, Dublin Port Tunnel, N32, Oscar Traynor Road and the Northside Shopping Centre.
* Approximately 8km north of Dublin city centre, 3km south of Dublin Airport and 1.5km south of the M1/M50 interchange.
* Excellent secure yard space, loading and car parking facilities.
* Capable of sub division to suit occupiers needs.
* Flexible lease terms available.
* Freehold title with no restrictive user clauses.
BER No. XXX
Energy Performance Indicator: XXX kWh/mÂ²/yr
By appointment only