George’s Court & 90 North King Street comprises two modern six storey office buildings with part ground floor retail, of approximately 11,245 sq m (121,038 sq ft) and 68 basement car parking spaces.
Upon entering the buildings, there are state of the art receptions, built and designed to the highest standards.
The building also benefits from good natural light due to the glazed curtain walling.
90 North King Street extends to 4,100 sq m (44,132 sq ft) and benefits from 25 car spaces.
It is fully occupied by the OPW (Irish Government).
George’s Court at ground and 1st floor is let to the OPW (Irish Government) and The Law Society of Ireland at 4th Floor.
The 2nd, 3rd and 5th floors of George’s Court are currently vacant and offer tenants the opportunity to occupy large floor plates, while still allowing for individual corporate offices within the building.
The scheme also includes two vacant retail units in shell and core condition extending to 285 sq m (3,063 sq ft) at George’s Lane and 171 sq m (1,836 sq ft) at North King Street.
City centre office investment with 90% income from government tenants.
Two modern city centre office properties extending to 11,245 sq m (121,038 sq ft).
Let to OPW and the Law Society of Ireland.
Opportunity to increase rental income and yield profile through letting of three vacant floors and two retail units in George’s Court.
City centre investment producing rent of €2,225,457 per annum.
90% of income from government tenants.
Two modern commercial office buildings of approximately 11,245 sq m (121,038 sq ft) and 68 car spaces.
Styne House, Upper Hatch Street, Dublin 2
Tel: 01 673 1600
PSRA Licence No. 002273