DescriptionThis is a unique opportunity to acquire a substantial Georgian property with mews in an unrivalled city centre location. The offering comprising Number 46 - a prestigious Georgian buildings on Merrion Square, with modern mews building and car parking to the rear, accessed via Stephen's Place.
- One of Dublin's most sought-after locations overlooking Merrion Square
- Impressive four storey over basement Georgian building
- Modern mews building
- 46 Merrion Square 5,667 sq. ft. (NIA)
- Mews 46 Stephens Place 2,286 sq. ft. (NIA)
- Car parking to the rear
- Tenants include Institute for Study Abroad, Two Ten Health and ACEI
- Currently producing €174,357 p.a.
- Highly reversionary
- Available as one lot with 46/47 Merrion Square
- 46 Merrion Square & 46 Stephen's Place - €5.75m