DescriptionThis is a unique opportunity to acquire two substantial Georgian properties with mews in an unrivalled city centre location. The offering comprising No’s 46 & 47 - two prestigious Georgian
buildings on Merrion Square, with two modern mews buildings and car parking to the rear, accessed via Stephen’s Place.
Features- One of Dublin's most sought-after locations overlooking Merrion Square
- Two impressive adjoining, four storey over basement Georgian buildings
- Two modern mews buildings - One vacant
- 16,475 sq. ft (NIA) with car parking to the rear
- No. 46 Merrion Square is multi-let to The Institute for Study Abroad, Two Ten Health and The Association of Consulting Engineers of Ireland (WAULT of approximately 3.3 years).
- No. 47 Merrion Square and 47 Stephen’s Place are let to NewsWhip by way of two separate 10 year FRI leases from the 8th February 2016 (WAULT of approximately 5.4 years).
- The entire is currently producing €526,650 p.a. - Highly reversionary
- Available in separate lots
Guide Price Lot 1: The Entire - €10.5m
Lot 2: 46 Merrion Square & 46 Stephen's Place - €4.8m
Lot 3: 47 Merrion Square & 47 Stephen's Place - €5.7m