DescriptionThe property is arranged over ground and four upper floors to provide an end of terrrace modern mixed use building. Internally the property comprises a ground floor retail unit together with 3 x two bedroom duplex apartments overhead.
- Dublin 8 forms part of Dublin's inner city, located to the south of the River Liffey, and east of Dublin 2.
- The area includes The Guinness Store House, The Coombe Hospital, and Kilmainham Gaol.
- Public transport in the area is provided by The Luas Red Line, Heuston Railway Station, and a number of bus routes. Vehicular access is provided to the city centre by the R804 and R110.
- The property is situated on James street adjacent to St. Patricks University Hospital.
- Surrounding occupiers in the area include Guinness Open Gate Brewer and St. James Hospital.
BER DetailsBER: B3
Available From Bidx1 610.410.98281.28kWh/m2/yr
Viewing DetailsPlease refer to BidX1 website https://www.bidx1.com for confirmation of viewings