The property is arranged over ground, first and second floors to provide a mid terrace commercial unit. Internally the property comprises a ground floor retail unit together with first and second floor office accommodation. The upper floors benefit from own door access.
Total floor area extending to approximately 110 sq. m (1,184 sq. ft).
* Balbriggan is a town in North County Dublin with a population of some 20,000 people (as of the 2011 Census).
* The area is situated approximately 33km north of Dublin City Centre.
* The area is serviced by strong transport links including Balbriggan Rail Station approximately 2.3km to the east and the R132 and R122 providing direct access to the M1 Motorway.
* The property is situated on Bridge Street close to its intersection with Quay Street.
* Surrounding occupiers include Mollys Coffee Gallery, S. Browne & Son, Central Bar and Hanlin Palace.
Please refer to BidX1 website https://www.bidx1.com for confirmation of viewings