DescriptionRAY COOKE AUCTIONEERS take great pleasure in introducing no.168 Walkinstown Road, Walkinstown, D12 to the market in this most central of locations.
This extended former four bedroom semi property that has been transformed for commercial use (currently in use as a spacious office) offers a HIGH PROFILE INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY.
Walkinstown Road is tucked away just off the Walkinstown roundabout and is at the hub of numerous transport links including the N7, M50 Motorway, Bluebell Luas Stop and a choice of bus routes serving Dublin's City Centre. Many convenience stores and larger shopping centres such as The Ashleaf Shopping Centre are found within walking distance and a selection of leisure facilities and primary & secondary schools also serve the area.
No.168 has to potential to be transformed back into a large residential family home subject to planning - Call Ray Cooke Auctioneers today to arrange a private viewing.
Features- 2200 Sq.ft.
- Spacious building comprises of nine different office / meet rooms
- Small kitchen and toilet facilities
- Ample parking to the front and rear
- High employment in the area
- Close to major shopping centres
- Convenient to major routes including M50 and N7
- 15 minutes' drive to Dublin city centre
- Excellent local amenities
DirectionsIf approaching Walkinstown Roundabout from Cromwellsfort Road take 4th Exit onto Walkinstown Rd where you will find no.168 on your left had side.