140 Thomas Street is a five storey, over basement building extending to 734 sqm (7,900 sqft) in total, which includes a restaurant/cafÃ©/office/medical on ground floor. There is a separate entrance to the office accommodation offering controlled access to each floor.
New lease. Details on application
- Superbly refurbished office accommodation of 484 sqm (5,210 sqft) located in Dublin city centre
- Open plan floor plates of approx. 275 sqm
- High specification office accommodation close to tourist industries, Digital Hub, St. James's Hospital and a large number of student accommodation units
- Historic location in close proximity to NCAD, St. Patrick's Cathedral and The Guinness Storehouse
- 700m to Smithfield Luas stop (8 minute walk) and 850m to St. James's Luas stop (10 minute walk)
- 20 minute walk to St. Stephen's Green
140 Thomas Street is located close to the junction of Thomas Street. 140 Thomas Street is located close to the junction of Thomas Street with Bridgefoot Street. Thomas Street has established itself as Dublin's digital hub, with many global technology and IT companies choosing to locate here, including Athena Media, Eventbrite, MaithÃº, the Irish Internet Association, NDRC and Silicon Republic.
Thomas Street is one of the main arterial routes into Dublin city centre. It is conveniently located within walking distance of Heuston Station and the Luas red line, making it very accessible to all parts of the city. Many bus routes also serve the immediate area and stop close to the property.
Thomas Street and the surrounding areas are undergoing a major urban regeneration, to establish it as a major tourist and commercial hub. The area is home to many tourist attractions, including the Guinness Storehouse and St. Patrick's Cathedral. The internationally recognised National College of Art and Design (NCAD) and St. James's Hospital also located ...