Description*** 3rd GENERATION MODERN OFFICE *** RIGHT BESIDES FOUR COURTS AND JERVIS SHOPPING CENTRE *** PREMIER BUSINESS ADDRESS AND CENTRAL LOCATION *** 2 MINS TO LUAS STOP ***
The Capel building, on a site of almost one acre, extends the entire length of Mary’s Abbey and borders Little Strand Street and Capel Street. This central location is complimented by it’s proximity to the Four Courts, Temple Bar, O’Connell Street, etc., making it one of the most sought after locations in Dublin city.
- The Luas Red Line is right on its doorstep providing excellent access to the Connolly Station, IFSC, Point Village, Heuston Station, the west Dublin suburbs.
- Henry Street is within 3 minutes’ walk and provides an extensive range of retail and leisure options. Temple Bar, Grafton Street and College Green are all within 5-10 minutes’ walking distance.
- Well serviced by Dublin Bus and Bus Eireann.
- Several Bike Stations nearby.
Unit 109 is a light-filled office suite fully partitioned into three separate spaces, boasting of the following features:
- Fully refurbished with brand new carpets and LED energy-saving light
- Locally controlled air conditioning and heating system.
- Suspended ceilings
- Raised access floors providing extra space for power and data ports
- Cat 6 cabling
- 360Mb high-speed internet
*The Capel Building is a modern office building fitted out to a very high standard and with all services available within.
- full use of Capel Building reception
- concierge service and 24 hours of access and security
- post room, DX, Franking machine
- coffee shop
- shower rooms and toilets
- free parking for bicycles and motorbikes
- secure underground parking for cars available upon application
- refuse (general, recyclable, glass)
- confidential, on-site paper shredding
*Two Jervis Street car parks just around the corner providing ample parking spaces for your clients.
• Clery’s Quarter
Centred around the refurbishment and extension of the historic Clerys Building on O’Connell Street, Clerys Quarter will create a new retail, office and leisure destination at the heart of Dublin city.
• Motel One
Facing onto Liffey Street and Middle Abbey Street, this brand new nine-story, 310-room hotel accommodation block will operate under the Motel One brand.
• Dublin Central
This development on what was formerly known as the Carlton site will comprise a mixed retail, office and residential scheme providing 8,000sq. m. of shops restaurants and cafes, 44,000sq. m. of office space, 210 hotel rooms and 94 apartments.