DescriptionThe property comprises a quality business unit incorporating
warehouse and office accommodation with enhanced specification.
The building is of concrete frame construction with architectural
panels and silver metallic finish.
- Air conditioning to offices.
- Warehouse climate controlled.
- Easy access to M50 and N4 nd City Centre.
- Established Business Park.
- Available immediately.
- High quality office / warehouse unit.
All mains services are available to the units.
Each tenant will be obliged to become a member of the estate
Available to let under a new flexible lease.
Rates for current year c. €4,125
AccommodationThe approximate gross external floor areas is as follows:
Offices: 118 sq. m / 1,270 sq. ft.
Warehouse: 244 sq. m / 2,626 sq. ft.
Total: 362 sq. m / 3,896 sq. ft.
Delineated car parking with property,
All intending tenants are specifically advised to verify the floor areas and undertake their own due diligence.
- Warehouse flooring coated and sealed.
- Warehouse walls painted to full height.
- Double glazed aluminium doors and windows.
- Three phase power supply
- c. 6.5m clear internal height.
- Electronically operated warehouse door.
- Suspended ceilings with recessed lighting to office.
- Electric heating.
BER DetailsBER: D1 BER No.800136491 Energy Performance Indicator:368.02 kWh/m²/yr
DirectionsLocated in Trinity Court which is a development of 15 quality
warehouse units with ancillary offices situated within Fonthill Business
Park. The units are set out in a secure managed and landscaped
The property is conveniently located close to the Liffey Valley
Shopping Centre with swift access to the N4/M50 Intersection as
well as the City Centre.
An abundance of leading Irish and multinational corporations have
located their headquarters within the immediate vicinity. These
include Philips, Whirlpool, Power City, Nestle, Tetra Pak and TPI to
name a few.