€389,000 arrow_downward €-40,000 on 25th Oct 16
DNG Ella Dunphy are delighted to present to the market a unique imposing four bedroom detached property.
This wonderful architecturally designed bungalow which sits on an elevated site of 1.65 acres and is approached by a sweeping avenue offers an abundance of spacious light filled accommodation throughout.
The property boasts a mature landscaped garden which has been manicured and nurtured to perfection over the years with a vast array of mature shrubs and trees. The Panoramic vista showcases the famous River Nore along with Dangan and Grennan woods. Situated within walking distance of the medieval town of Thomastown, and only a short drive to the famous Mount Juliet Golf and Hotel Resort every possible amenity is available. “Woodview” is an ideal home and location for easy family living while also being highly accessible. Viewing is a must!
- Four bedroom detached stand alone bungalow situated 1.65 acre site.
- Panoramic views of the Rive Nore, Dangan & Grennan Woods.
- Ample parking for up to 10 cars.
- Gross internal floor area of approximately 297sq.m (3,200 sq.ft)
- Generous well-proportioned, light filled accommodation throughout
- Aluminium double glazed windows
- Oil fired central heating
- Two separate patio areas for summer living.
- Well lit sweeping driveway which has winter stream flowing close by.
- Newly insulated attic floor with ample storage room. Offers potential to adapt.
- Generous private & mature landscaped garden to front & rear of property
- Highly convenient location, a short stroll to school, shops and other local amenities.
- Conveniently located close to the M9 motorway linking Dublin & Waterford
- BER: C3, BER NO: 101439172 ...