DescriptionONLY 3 REMAINING.....
Wood Ville is situated on the Howth Road, just off prestigious Castle Avenue, in a highly sought after neighbourhood famous for its amenities, excellent transport links and enviable position beside the coast and close to Dublin City Centre.
Wood Ville is an exclusive collection of only six large detached homes, situated in a private gated development. Each one is designed to give a flexible living space, perfect for growing families of all ages, with all the features that a high-quality modern home should have.
Triple-glazed aluclad windows provide excellent soundproofing from any outside noise, as well as creating a highly energy-efficient home. An extra-large sunny rear garden allows dwellers to enjoy outdoor living within the privacy of their own home – a rare feature in a new-build.
These three-storey stylish homes offer enviable space for families of all sizes; the upper levels also benefit from panoramic views over the Dublin skyline and onwards to the Dublin Mountains.
Exquisitely designed interiors offer a flexible living layout, perfect for family gatherings both large and small.
Kitchens are well appointed and finished to the highest of standards, while bathrooms are beautifully tiled and contain the finest of features, including a rainwater shower in the master en suite.
Large windows fill the house with natural light, showcasing the high level of detail in the interior design and finishes. A utility room ensures that clutter is kept to a minimum, while a central vacuum system makes cleaning easy and efficient.
Weekends are easy at Wood Ville. Park Run, a weekly Farmer’s Market, a buzzing café and the famous Rose Garden are just a few things to discover in St Anne’s Park, located just down the road. Three prestigious golf clubs are situated nearby; why not follow your round with coffee or a meal in one of the excellent cafés, restaurants or bars in the neighbourhood?
Wood Ville’s location really couldn’t be better. Dublin City Centre is only 5km away, making the morning commute an absolute breeze. Killester Shopping Centre, which is just a minute away, features every local amenity you could want, including a large Super Valu store, several takeaways, a doctor’s surgery, beauty salon, bank and hair stylist.
Transport links are superb. Killester DART station is only two minutes away, meaning you can reach the city centre in just six minutes. Dublin Airport is a 20-minute drive away, while the M50 and M1 are easily and quickly accessed. A host of bus routes to take you into the city centre and beyond are also right outside Wood Ville’s private electric gates.
FeaturesB U I L D I N G W A R R A N T Y
Certified by Structural Engineer/Architect
K I T C H E N S
Contemporary and luxurious kitchens by O’Rourke
Kitchen with Belize Shaker painted doors Finished
in Colourtrend Arctic Blond & Templar Grey.
Worktops, upstands and backsplash are finished
in White Arabesque Quartz by Sileston
The following features are included:
- Soft close doors and drawers
- Breakfast bar in the island unit
- Under cabinet LED lighting
- Stainless steel sink & mixer tap
- Floor tiling as per showhouse
- Neff Integrated appliances
- Multifunction double oven
- Fridge / Freezer
U T I L I T Y R O O M
• Built in cabinets & worktops
• Bosch Washing machine
• Bosch Dryer
• Floor tiling as per showhouse
H E A T I N G S Y S T E M
• Central heating – highly efficient A-Rated
• Air to water heat pump provides heat to zoned
areas in the house which are thermostatically
• Underfloor heating to ground floor
• BEAM Heat Recovery Ventilation
• System delivers a “refreshed” indoor environment
day in day out whilst efficiently recovering up to
91% of the outgoing heat energy
BAT H ROOM & E N - S U I T E
• The stylish & contemporary bathrooms and
- Porcelain floor & wall tiling as per
- Chrome heated towel rails
- Bespoke mirrors in en-suites and main
- Showerdoors & bathscreens fitted as
- Built in vanity units
- Rainwater shower head in shower in master
I N T E R I O R F I N I S H E S
• Contemporary doors with brushed stainless
• Smooth finish to all walls and ceilings
• Ceilings and walls painted in white emulsion
• All joinery painted in satin wood
• Oak handrail on stairs
• Contemporary skirting and architraves
CE N T R A L VACUUM
• BEAM high performance, high efficiency motor
with filtered cyclonic dirt separation
• Vacuum inlets strategically located throughout
house including vacpan in kitchen
W A R D R O B E S
Contemporary & elegant wardrobes
• Master bedroom – Cologne shaker light grey with
oak deluxe carcass
• Other bedrooms – Light grey Duleek & Santana
E L E C T R I C A L
• Recessed LED down lighters
(as per showhouse)
• TV points to living room, dining area
and bedrooms (as per showhouse)
• Brushed stainless steel switches & sockets
• Wired for TV, phone & broad brand
S E CU R I T Y & S A F E T Y
• Modern alarm system installed as standard
• Mains powered smoke detectors
• CO2 detector
E X T E R I O R
• Brick and render façade
• Triple glazed aluclad windows
• Powder coated metal sills
• Large rear garden
• Electric entrance gates with voice intercom
• Steeltech storage shed (option) with concrete
base with power provided
• Paved rear patio
• External power socket to rear patio
• Garden tap
• Exterior wall light fittings to front & rear
• Treated timber side gate