DescriptionMc Peake Auctioneers are delighted to bring to the market this stunning 4 bed detached property sitting on 0.9 of an acre of beautiful sun-drenched gardens. White Gables has all the benefits of country living and yet only a few minutes’ drive to the M50, The Blanchardstown Centre and The National Aquatic Centre. Hollystown Golf club is within walking distance and Dublin Airport and the City Centre are also within easy commute.
This spacious four bed detached home has a sweeping driveway with electric gates and a well - manicured gardens. The accommodation comprises, large entrance hallway with guest wc, dual aspect large living room with sliding doors leading to decking area, family room, super-sized kitchen with pantry and large utility room, playroom, Four double bedrooms all with built in wardrobes, with the master bedroom en suite shower room and a family bathroom.
White Gables is located close to Hollystown Golf Course, with a good selection of shopping and leisure facilities both locally and within a ten-minute drive. The N2/N3 link Road and M50 offers ease of access to Dublin airport and the surrounding area.
This is the perfect family home for a growing family and viewing is highly recommended.
Porch – tiled floor
Entrance Hall 4.3m x 3.2m. – Italian tiled flooring
Living Room 7.3m x 3.9m – Carpeted, feature fireplace with wood burning stove inset, patio doors leading to decking area
Family Room 4.2m x 3.2m. – Solid Oak flooring, original cast iron fireplace with wood burner stove inset.
Kitchen / Breakfast Room 5.5m x 5.1m. Fully fitting solid wood kitchen with marble worktop.
All Neff integrated appliances – double oven, 5 ring ceramic hob, dishwasher, Solid oak flooring
Pantry – with Fridge freezer
Utility Room 3.3m x 2.1m. – Tiled floor, plumbed for washing machine and dryer, extra refrigeration, storage
Playroom 3.9m x 3.6m. – Solid oak wood floor,
Stairs & Landing – Carpeted, bright open landing space
Master Bedroom 4.5m x 4.0m. – Large king size room, Solid wood flooring, fitted wardrobes, Black out roman blinds
Ensuite – Newly renovated bathroom, with all new sanitary ware, quality tiling, free standing shower, whb & wc
Bathroom 2.7m x 2.2m. – Newly renovated, bathroom, with free standing shower, quality tiling, free standing bath, whb, wc
Bedroom 3. 3.2m x 2.8m. – Fitted wardrobe, wooden flooring
Bedroom 2. 4.5m x 2.8m. – Fitted wardrobe, wooden flooring
Bedroom 4.3.4m x 3.2m. – Fitted wardrobe, wooden flooring
Features• Stunning 4 bed detached property sitting on 0.9acres
• Totally renovated throughout
• Completely refurbished bathrooms upstairs and downstairs
• Fully externally insulated in 2015 along with new triple glazed Aluclad windows and doors from Munster Joinery, ground floor and main attic floor also insulated
• Newcastle Design newly fully fitted kitchen, island and pantry units with integrated appliances
• Newly fitted water filtration system from Celtic Water Solutions
• Oil fired Aga Cooker
• Extensive use of solid oak Caravaggio floors downstairs
• Newly fitted TV units and window unit in larger sitting room
• Newly fitted carpets in all areas
• Newly fitted inset Henley stoves in both sitting rooms with fully fitted flexi flu
• Newly fitted wardrobes in three bedrooms providing ample storage capacity
• Maintenance free newly fitted composite decking area leading from living room and kitchen area
• Newly fitted electric gate for security
• Proximity to Hollystown and Kilbride and minutes' drive from the M50 and Blanchardstown Shopping Centre
• The front and rear garden have been landscaped for low maintenance
• Steel garden shed 10 ft x 6ft PVC
BER DetailsBER: C2 BER No.100478742 Energy Performance Indicator:182.86 kWh/m²/yr
DirectionsHeading down the Kilbride road from Hollystown Roundabout take the last left turn down Kilmartin lane and see house on LHS. See sign