DescriptionExquisite 2/3 bedroom duplex apartment overlooking the golf course, situated at the Heritage Hotel and Spa, Killenard Village, Co Laois.
Jordan Auctioneers are delighted to bring to the market this gem of a property, overlooking the first fairway of the internationally reknowned Seve Bellesteros designed championship golf course.
The duplex is located in a small private enclave of a gated community with all of the attendant services one would expect.
Elevated panoramic views from both front and south facing rear, enveloped by mature trees, shrubbery etc.
Due to its orientation, one can enjoy all day sunshine coupled with wonderful sunsets, at days end.
Gaze into the distance of Offaly/Kildare and the palatial splendour of Gandons Emo Court, topped off by the magnificent Slieve Bloom mountain range.
Finished to an exceptionally high standard offering c. 1,670 sq.ft. of light filled accommodation presented in showhouse condition.
Quaint village environment with Church, school, pub and restaurant.
UNIQUE SELLING POINT: Overlooks the first fairway and the accompanying stupendous views.
Water and sewerage, bins, phone/TV, lift (from ground floor to property), communal garden, parking, alarm, Eir fibre broadband.
All appliances, blinds & carpets.
AccommodationEntrance Hall 5.18m x 3.04m Private door entry at first level by elevator. Spacious hallway leading off to first bedroom.
Bedroom 2 3.74m x 3.93m with Sliderobes and separate walk in wardrobes.
Bathroom 1 1.82m x 1.85m Adjoining full size bathroom with Merlyn Shower.
Lounge/Diner/Kitchen 7.04m x 6.70m Open plan room with 9' corniced ceilings.
Balcony 3.65m x 1.98m Floor to ceiling sliding door leading to outdoor (south/west facing) covered terrace with balustrade.
Bedroom 1 5.79m x 3.71m Upstairs to first return featuring a mirrored void
landing and the main bedroom with double Velux windows to obtain maximum sunlight. Additional
blackout Velux shades, super king bed and sliderobes.
Bathroom 2 3.50m x 2.43m Jack & Jill ensuite featuring rolled bath, separate Merlyn shower, zoned electric underfloor heating and Velux window for ventilation/sunlight.
Reception Room 6.70m x 5.91m Spacious upper lounge with floor to ceiling sliding door to a very private open terrace (3.65m x 1.98m) for those tranquil sundowners. This large room may also be configured as a third bedroom.
Attic Space - Additional floor space at attic level, which has Stira access and is floored/lighting.
Hotpress with boiler (natural gas).
Features* BER B3
* c. 1,670 sq. ft. of accommodation.
* Decorated internally with Zoffany paint and wall paper.
* 9ft. corniced ceilings and high skirting.
* AEG German appliances.
* Natural gas heating. (2 fireplaces), Summer - electric immersion.
* EIR Fibre broadband and Sky TV.
* Enhanced security features.
* Private electric gated entrance.
* Management fees of €2,000 p.a.
* Centrally located with Portarlington 6km, Portlaoise 23km, Kildare 19km, Newbridge 27km,
Monasterevin 8km, all nearby for shopping, services, amenities.
* Mainline rail 6km Portarlington. M7 access at Junction 14/15 (10 mins.)
* 5km walk available around golf course.
* Adjacent to Luxurious Heritage Hotel and Spa.
* Gym and spa membership available.
* Golf Membership not mandatory but available.