Craven Construction have focused all their efforts on reducing the energy requirements of these houses in Deel View by adopting a number of passive house principles and characteristics to create homes that are specially designed and constructed to use less energy. They feature levels of thermal efficiency that are far superior to the average home. The resulting construction ensures lower fuel usage and higher levels of comfort, with all houses designed to achieve an “A” Energy Rating - guaranteed to future-proof your home and giving enviably low utility bills. The properties are located within walking distance of the town centre and all amenities.
Ground Floor Hall, Sitting Room, Kitchen/Dining, Utility,Hot Press, Guest W.C. and Bedroom
First Floor FOur Bedrooms, One Ensuite and Main Bathroom
• Heating System- “A” Rated: The heating system, Daikin HPSU Compact Air to Water Heat Pump System give the most energy efficient heating to the home with under-floor heating fitted to the ground floor for greater comfort.
• Insulation: Latest technologies in insulation will be utilised in line with achieving an “A Rated” house.
• Windows & Doors: Passive house standard specification window and door system with market leafing thermal and acoustic performance. The sliding-sash windows are elegant, durable, robust and hand finished by skilled craftsmen.
• Water System: The internal water system is pressurised to high pressure in the showers all times, with Daikin HPSU Compact Air to Water Pump Integrated System. Water storage tank, pressurised cylinder and pump are located in the plant room.
• Ventilation System: Natural ventilation throughout
• Electrical: Each house has generous light and power points. The electrical layout in each room designed around a detailed furniture layout. Each client will be given an electrical layout and briefed in detail. This will allow the client to ensure the electrical layout is tailored to their specific requirements. Contemporary switches and sockets t ...