Asking Price: Excess €595,000
Rarely does such a desirable property come to the market. This beautiful bungalow sits on a very private, peaceful and generous sized site that is conveniently located within the popular Carlton Court development in Swords Town Centre. Accessed through large entrance gates, there is a front garden with driveway that provides ample parking space. To the rear there is a substantial South-West facing garden that is not overlooked. With a large ‘Sun Trap’ patio area that can be accessed off both the conservatory and main reception room, this is a garden perfect for entertaining. The house itself, constructed in 1997 provides c. 156 sq. m. (c. 1,679 sq. ft. of accommodation on the ground floor, with a further c. 52 sq. m. (c. 560 sq. ft.) in the attic rooms. A property not to be missed – Viewing highly recommended.
• Gross internal floor area –
Ground floor c. 156.16 sq.m.
Attic rooms c. 52.24 sq.m.
• Town Centre Location
• Spacious Accommodation
• Turnkey Condition
• Large Attic Rooms
• Constructed in 1997 to a high standard
• Low maintenance – Dry dashing. Aluminium windows, fascia and soffit
• Hardwood doors throughout
• Extensive hardwood and tiled floors
• Burglar alarm fitted
• Cabled for virgin media with TV points in all rooms
• Gas fired central heating
• Double glazed windows
• Private South-West facing rear garden
• Spacious, well proportioned accommodation
• Viewing highly recommended
Energy Performance Indicator: 203 kWh/m²/yr
Entrance Hall - Imposing, spacious entrance hall. Tiled floor. Stairs to ...