DescriptionSeamus Ennis Terrace is a new development of 4 four bedroom houses.
The houses are Approx. 155 sq.m (1657 sq.ft). These distinctively designed houses feature tasteful facades and generous rear gardens.
M1 is only a 5 minute drive from the site location. - Dublin Airport is only a 20 minute drive away.
BER: A2 - A3
• Maintenance free exteriors with stone cladding and granite window sills.
• PVC fascia, soffits & downpipes with seamless aluminium gutters.
• “Future Proof” front doors with 7 point locking system.
• Triple glazed timber effect PVC windows.
• Four triple glazed panels with double sliding door to back garden.
• Walls are plastered & painted throughout with white ceilings.
• Interior Walnut doors upstairs and down.
• Contemporary interior joinery, skirting and architraves.
• Attic access to roof space, with a light & electric socket.
• Entrance hallway and kitchen finished with an attractive floor tile.
• Living room finished with engineered/laminate floorboards.
• Floor screed at first floor level provides extra noise insulation.
Electrical & Heating
• Generous lighting and electrical power points throughout the houses.
• Chrome pack in kitchen on all visible sockets and switches.
• Mains smoke, carbon monoxide and smoke detectors fitted as standard.
• TV connections in all main rooms & bedrooms, pre-wired for burglar alarm.
• High levels of insulation, with air pressure test ensuring A Level energy rating.
• German “Waterkotte” air source heat pump linked to underfloor heating with atmospheric controls automatically react to changing external temperatures.
• Tesla Green HRV system provides year round energy savings and a continuous supply of fresh air to your home creating a healthy living environment.
• Attractive “Boru” Irish made stoves fitted in each sitting room.
• Stylish modern kitchens (Hughes Kitchens) with soft closing doors & drawers.
• Kitchen appliances including hob, oven, dishwasher, washing machine & dryer fitted as standard.
• Stainless Streel Extractor hood.
• Feature Island unit with breakfast bar and velstone work tops.
Bathroom & Ensuite
• Bathroom, toilets & En-suites are finished with contemporary sanitary ware.
• Matching chrome fittings compliment the sanitary ware suite.
• All wet rooms feature a generous tiling pack including floor & wall tiles.
• Toilets and bathrooms with storage cabinets.
• Cobblelock driveway, pedestrian side gate and timber fence.
• Rear gardens levelled & seeded with timber fence separations.
• Feature plants & shrubs in back gardens and front separations.
• Each home is covered by 7 year collateral warranties.
From the M1 motorway driving north take Exit 6 signposted Naul. Turn left at the top of the off ramp and follow road to Naul village for 4.7 Km, Seamus Ennis Terrace is on your left.