DescriptionRegister Now for Phase 2, Coming Early 2022!
After a fantastic launch for Phase 1 of Richmond Rise, we are very excited to announce that Phase 2 of this development will be releasing in early 2022.
A development of 77 new homes situated on a beautiful elevated site in the heart of Sallybrook, Co. Cork.
The new homes at Richmond Rise have been thoughtfully designed for modern living, providing flexible living spaces that can be adapted to your changing lifestyle.
Designed with all your needs in mind, the homes include a well-planned ground floor with generous living spaces, well-proportioned rooms, large feature bay window, thoughtfully designed kitchens, most of which include an attractive island, underfloor heating to the ground level and attractive outdoor spaces punctuated throughout the development
The homes have a modern colour palette to the exterior with a mix of cool grey and white for a relaxed contemporary feel. There are seven main house types within the development including 30 three bedroom semi-detached homes, 26 four bedroom semi-detached homes and 21 four bedroom detached homes.
For further details visit richmondrise.ie or contact ERA Downey McCarthy.
These particulars are detailed for the purposes of representing the development only. Visual representations, finishes, layouts and/or scales may be approximate or representative of the development rather than exact specifications of the actual unit. The developer reserves the right to make alterations to the design and specification in the overall interest of the development.
Features• Situated on a beautiful elevated site with views across the Glashaboy Valley
• Richmond Rise is registered for the enhanced government Help to Buy incentive
• Located in a picturesque rural village with easy access to Cork City just 8 km or 10 minutes away
• Bespoke contemporary style kitchens with soft self-closing mechanisms and under counter lighting
• Luxurious composite stone countertops in a neutral colour to most homes *
• Zoned underfloor heating to ground floor with modern high output radiators provided to the first floor
• Intelligent Demand Control Ventilation system providing a highly efficient means of automatically ventilating the homes
• Attractive uPVC windows by Munster Joinery with multi point locking system and low E Glass
• Air to water heat pumps provide energy efficient and responsive central heating and large capacity hot water storage
• Attractive landscaped open green spaces throughout the development
Register your Interest