DescriptionDNG O'Dwyer are please to bring to the market this Refurbished Original Stone Built 2 Bedroom Cottage on 1.06 acres / 0.43 hectares
AccommodationPorch 1.2m x 1.2m.
Sitting Room 4.2m x 5.4m.
Kitchen 3.6m x 1.2m.
Bedroom 1 2.7m x 2.1m.
Bedroom 2 2.7m x 2.8m.
Shower Room 2.0m x 1.7m.
Features• This is an original stone built cottage that has been lovingly restored by present owner.
• The refurbishment was carried out to provide modern specifications whilst also retaining the orgnal characteristics of the dwellng.
• The property is located on a spacious 1 acre site that has been recently reseeded and with its configuration offers the purchasers future site potential.
• Adjacent to the dwelling is a large out office that was a former shop to the locality. Due to its size and proximity to the dwelling, it offers the potential for connection and conversion into further accommodation.
• The refurbishment included special attention to floor, wall and roof insulation.
• Replumbed and rewired
• New double glazed sash windows installed.
• Oil Fired Central Heating
• Private Well Water Supply
• Septic tank Sewerage treatment.
• Folio : MH17025
BER DetailsBER: C3
BER No: 114389562
Performance Indicator: 202.62