DescriptionThe property is ideally suitable as a racing stable, sales prep facility, livery, sport horse enthusiast, showjumping facility and stud farm
The property is situated on the Straffan/Ardclough/Castlewarden Road c. 1 km south of the Village of Ardclough, 5 km from Straffan and 25 minutes drive to Dublin and its International Airport.
This is a very fine equestrian property with extensive outbuildings and ancillary facilities standing on c. 57.1 Acres of top quality land, all in permanent pasture laid out in 4 divisions.
The property is approached by a 640 metre long tarmacadam avenue lined with mature trees, which is nicely set back from the road affording complete privacy.
The accommodation includes:
• 55 loose boxes
• 6 span haybarn
• Indoor lunging ring
• Administration office with tack room
• 8 unit automatic horse walker
• Outdoor arena
• Isolation unit
• Tack and feed room
• Machinery shed
The land which extends to 57.1 Acres is all of top quality with no waste whatsoever in a regular shaped block, all in grass with access off the tarmacadam avenue and bounded by mature hedges and trees and has piped water laid on. Its central location and its accessibility to both the M4 and M7 make it an ideal location for building a private residence (subject to the usual planning permission).
* Within easy access of Dublin City via the M7 or M4.
* Golf in K Club, Carton House and Castlewarden.
* Racing at the Curragh, Punchestown, Fairyhouse, Leopardstown and Naas.
* Hunting with the Kildares and South County.
* Schools – primary (Ardclough) and secondary in Straffan and Maynooth
* Maynooth University.
* Hazelhatch commuter train station c. 3.5km.
Mains and private water, septic tank drainage, ESB.