DescriptionThe views from Penthouse 341 are breath-taking from every angle. Completed in 2016 in Phase 2 of this exclusive development by the popular Sorohan Builders, this is a rare opportunity to acquire a penthouse of such quality and design. The property offers complete privacy being the only one on the landing. Availing of dual aspects, the floor to ceiling windows in each room bring in an abundance of light. To the south and southwest, the views capture the Dublin Mountains and surrounding countryside. The light filled interior of this penthouse is impeccably fitted out to the highest of standards. Modern in design, with high ceilings and luxury fittings, it is sure to impress.
Trimbleston is a highly established, attractive development which is maintained to the highest standards and boasts beautiful grounds. It is extremely desirable in location and secure. A generous 1,400 sq. feet in size, the accommodation comprises of a large entrance hallway (accessed via private security door) which has two separate entrances to the penthouse. One of these leads to the impressive light filled main entrance hall which benefits from a large rooflight overhead. There are three spacious double bedrooms (one with en-suite) all with floor to ceiling windows with amazing views and access to large balconies. Each bedroom is expertly designed with built-in wardrobes and storage units. The main bathroom and en-suite are beautifully fitted out with marble floors and walls. An opulent living room interconnects with the dining area with views of the Dublin Mountains and access to the main balcony. The kitchen is sleek in design with high-end built-in appliances and there is the added benefit of a separate utility room complete with built-in washer-dryer, cupboards and shelving.. This fine property also benefits from two secure underground parking spaces (one of which is extra-large) and a large storage unit in the underground carpark.
Trimbleston enjoys a highly convenient location adjacent to every possible amenity, including, numerous schools, colleges, universities, churches, shops, shopping centres, leisure facilities, sports clubs and restaurants. Transport links are well catered for with easy access to the N11, M50, LUAS and bus services to the City Centre. Dublin Airport is just a 35- minute drive. This property is located close to the city centre, Goatstown, Clonskeagh, Ranelagh, Donnybrook, Stillorgan and Dundrum village with Dundrum Town centre just minutes away.
- Entrance Hall: (3.75m x 1.45m )with door to main entrance hallway and door to inner hallway.
- Main Entrance Hall: (4.95m x 2.05m )with large rooflight overhead and door to walk in storage cupboard/cloakroom.
- Living Room/Dining: (5.40m x 5.20m )with floor to ceiling windows and door opening out to magnificent southwest facing balcony. With hardwood floors, door to inner hallway, built-in entertainment unit and storage cupboard, wonderfully high ceiling with attractive coving and recessed lighting and feature marble electric fire with surround. Bi-folding doors into
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room: (5.45m x 3.80m )with magnificent modern high quality kitchen fittings, including marble worktops, extensive range of cupboards, drawers, shelving, display units, Siemens built-in oven, Siemens built-in microwave oven, Siemens five ring electric induction hob, Siemens extractor hood, Siemens warming drawer, Siemens built-in dishwasher, Siemens built-in fridge-freezer, beautiful tiled marble floor and door to large southwest facing balcony.
- Inner Hallway: (1.60m x 1.00m )with hardwood floor, door to living room and door to
- Utility Room: (1.60m x 1.00m )with Siemens built-in washer/dryer and built-in cupboard and shelving.
- Main Bedroom: (5.25m x 4.30m )with magnificent built- in wardrobes and storage cupboards overhead, drawers and built- in shelving. Door to southwest facing balcony and door to
- En Suite: (2.45m x 1.60m )with walk in double sized shower unit with rainfall shower overhead, WC, WHB, heated towel rail, built-in storage cupboard, fully tiled marble floor and walls with skylight overhead.
- Bedroom 2: (4.70m x 3.75m )with built-in wardrobes, fitted shelving, overhead storage and door to second balcony to the rear of penthouse.
- Bedroom 3: (4.75m x 3.75m )with built- in wardrobes, fitted shelving and door to second balcony to the rear of penthouse.
- Bathroom: (2.53m x 1.85m )Bath with rainfall shower overhead, WC, WHB, heated towel rail, built-in storage cupboard, fully tiled marble floor and walls with skylight overhead.
- Outside: The penthouse has the benefit of two exceptional balcony areas.
- Main Balcony: (13.95m x 3.00m )overall. Enjoying a stunning southerly and south-westerly aspect with spectacular views of the Dublin Mountains..
- Second Balcony: (7.40m x 2.65m )Wonderfully private balcony area with views to the left towards Dublin City.
FeaturesSuperb condition throughout
Private secure location, security door to penthouse
Heating and hot water from central boiler plant
Close to transport links, bus and Luas
Total floor area approx. 130 sq. m (1,400 sq. ft.)
Situated in Phase 2 of the development, modern and highly energy efficient with a B1 energy rating
This penthouse offers complete privacy being the only one on the landing
In a very peaceful setting, overlooking landscaped gardens complete with water feature
Beautiful views to the south and south west towards the Dublin and Wicklow mountains
Access to large balconies from all rooms
Extensive storage space across all rooms, including clever use of overhead storage capacity.
Modern security alarm system with phone app
This property has two designated car spaces, one of which is extra-large, in a secure underground carpark
They have the added benefit of being located immediately beside the entrance to the Lift
Good storage unit in the underground carpark in close proximity to the Lift
5-minute walk to well stocked convenience store and pharmacy
Solid oak wood flooring, marble flooring and high-quality carpeting throughout the penthouse
Surround speakers in the living accommodation and the main bedroom