DescriptionLuxury 4-bedroom, A-BER rated, detached home offering contemporary living, in quiet, convenient setting in the unique sea and river village of Ballylickey, just 4 miles west of Bantry and 5 miles east of Glengarriff.
This modern architect designed home is built to the highest standard of construction with state of the art finishing apparent throughout. The 189m2 (2,034 sq ft) approx. home include entrance hall, open plan kitchen/dining/living with sunny south west facing patio areas off, sitting room, double bedroom, guest wet room and utility on the ground floor. The first floor includes master bedroom ensuite, 2 double bedrooms and a family bathroom.
The property has the benefit of 0.5 acre approximately of private grounds, surrounded by mature trees and beech hedging. The house is accessed via individual electric gates with driveway lighting and a cobble-lock to the rear. The grounds comprise lawns and patio area. The garden is planted with specimen trees and shrubbery. There is a large garden shed to the rear.
The services include private bored well, treatment plant, electricity and broadband is available.
The property is designed to a BER A-Rated energy efficiency with the associated benefit of low energy consumption and energy bills.
- House extends to 2034 sq ft (189m2) approx
- Private sunny south-west facing house.
- Generous 0.5 acre site.
- Patio area off open plan living area.
- Energy efficient Air to Water heat pump system.
- High performance uPVC triple glazed windows.
- Pressurised water system.
- Heat Recovery Ventilation system.
- Cobble-Lock Driveway to the rear.
- Large Garden shed (3m x 3m).
- Fitted kitchen.
- Combination of tiled and composite oak flooring throughout with carpeted stairs and landing.
- Electric effect fire in sitting room.
- Tiling & sanitary ware to family bathroom, downstairs wet room & en suite including large shower and separate bath in family bathroom.
Ballylickey is a popular area to reside in and the village benefits from local top quality old world hotel, cafe and shop facilities. For golf enthusiasts, the scenic 18-hole Bantry and 9-hole Glengarriff Golf Courses are nearby while there are seasonal angling opportunities in the bay and the Coomhola and Ouvane rivers. Ballylickey is within 5 miles of Glengarriff village and the famous gardens at Garnish Island whilst just 10 minutes from Bantry Town and one hour approximately of Cork Airport.
BER DetailsBER: A2
BER No: 113441786
Performance Indicator: 40.41 kWh/m²/yr
Viewing InformationStrictly by appointment with Sherry FitzGerald Clonakilty on 023 8833995