DescriptionThe accommodation comprises of: Entrance Porch, Living Room, Kitchen, Utility Room, Master Bedroom, 2 Further Bedrooms and a Family Bathroom.
This cosy three bedroom detached bungalow is located in close proximity the town of Borris-in-Ossory. The property sits on a c.1 acre site and enjoys a rural setting in a peaceful country side location, yet has easy access to M7 and M8 motorways and commuter rail links at Ballybrophy.
Viewing is highly recommended.
Accommodation• Entrance Porch: 1.49m x 1.27m Titled Flooring
• Living Room: 4.98m x 3.21m, Carpet, Open Marble Fireplace with Cast Iron Insert
• Kitchen: 6.27m x 2.60m, Titled Flooring and Wood Flooring, Fitted Kitchen
• Utility Room: 1.9m x 2.07m, Fitted units, Titled Floor, Plumbing for Washing Machine and Dryer
• Master Bedroom: 3m x 4.34m, Wood Flooring
• Bedroom 2: 3.88m X 2.53m, Wood Flooring
• Bedroom 3: 2.5m x 2.5m, Wood Flooring
• Family Bathroom: 2.79m x 1.85m, Lino Floor Covering, Electric Shower, WC, WHB.
Features• Private Well and Septic Tank
• Double glaze uPvc windows
• Cavity wall pumped Insulation
• Two large garden shed
• Circa. 1acre
DirectionsThe property is located c.5km from M7, Junction 21
Located: 7km from Borris-in-Ossoy
12km from Roscrea
34km from Poartlaoise
The property is conveniently located to the M7 motorway, making Dublin just a 1 hour and 30 minutes away.