DescriptionREA Spratt offer for sale this traditional 3 bedroom cottage reflecting all the charm of a bygone era. This rustic cottage has been extensively renovated offering all the comforts of modern living to include the traditional fireplace opening now having a woodburning stove with fire machine and crane. Solid wooden flooring throughout and original joinery. This home conveniently located in the heart of the Ring Peninsula is a short walk of Primary/Secondary Schools, shop and pubs. The bright airy accommodation extends to 76 sq.m. and to fully appreciate what this home has to offer viewing is a must.
Features- Oil fired central heating
- Fibre high speed broadband
- Sky available
- Mains Water + Sewerage.
- Generous drive / car apron.
- Both Primary & Secondary schools, shop and pubs all within walking distance via footpath.
- Deise Link Community Transport Service Bus stop adjacent to property providing service
from Dungarvan to Ardmore every 2 hours via the Ring Peninsula.
- Numerous amenities within the area to include the Cunnigar, Helvic Pier / Cove + numerous
- The subject property is only a short spin (8.4km) from the bustling market town of
Being sold fully furnished with the exception of Green Garden shed, Kitchen Table and Chairs , TV.
Enclosed lawned garden, gravel driveway, patio area being a virtual suntrap
All Mains Servies
All amenites of Ring within walking distance and Dungarvan Town with a short drive
BER DetailsBER: G
BER Number: 106156938, Energy Performance Indicator: 710.9kWh/m²/yr
DirectionsFrom Dungarvan, proceed out the Cork Road. Turn left at Ring junction, proceed straight. At 1st V junction, veer left. Property is approximately 1 mile on the right hand side before left hand turn for Ring College marked with a REA Spratt for sale sign.