DescriptionDNG O'Dwyer are privileged to bring to the market this Spacious 3 Storey Landmark Property located in Bailieborough Town Centre
Kitchen / Dining Room
Features• This period property is a prominent building located along Bailieborough’s Main Street.
• The property previously operated as an established shop and pub that last operated in the 1990’s.
• The First and Second floors of the property were previously used as living accommodation to the aforementioned commercial premises.
• The property has remained vacant for some time and is in need of some modernisation and refurbishment throughout.
• The property retains a right of way via the alleyway off the Main Street which services the spacious rear yard with extensive outbuildings. Said outbuildings are comprised of stone construction and offer ample room for domestic and commercial use. The outbuildings can also be converted to additional accommodation should planning be achieved for same.
• The mixture of Commercial and Residential designation attached to the building provides ample potential for the property to be used or converted into various uses.
• Mains Sewerage
• Mains Water Supply.
BER DetailsBER: G