DescriptionDNG O'Dwyer are excited to bring to the market this Detached 2 Bedroom Cottage in the Munterconnaught area of Virginia
AccommodationLiving Room 3.6m x 4.9m.
Sitting Room 3.3m x 4.8m.
Kitchen 2.4m x 2.5m.
Bathroom 2.6m x 2.1m.
Bedroom 1 3.4m x 2.3m.
Bedroom 2 3.4m x 2.3m.
Features• Property is a period cottage that is in need of refurbishment throughout.
• The property is located on an exceptional 0.94 acre site with beautiful views of surrounding countryside.
• The property is located in the parish of Munterconnaught which is situated opposite and along the banks of Lough Ramor with easy access to the Virginia/Oldcastle Rd and the Main Virginia/Dublin Rd which are situated only 3.5km and 4.5km respectively away.
• The property is within a short drive to local shop, pub, church and primary school with larger towns of Oldcastle and Virginia located c.10 minute (8.5km) drive away.
• The said gardens to the dwelling have been beautifully landscaped throughout.
• Private Well Water Supply
• Septic Tank Sewerage System
• Year of Construction : 1950
• Folio : CN24676
BER DetailsBER: G
BER No: 114317100
Performance Indicator: 912.14