DescriptionElegant, Luxurious & Spacious Residence Standing on 4 Acres
- Entrance Hall: 10ft x 7ft (3.04m x 2.13m). Tiled floor & rad.
- Hall: 12ft x 6ft & Corridor 3ft x 9ft (3.66m x 1.83m & 0.91m x 2.74m).
- Sitting-room: 15ft x 12ft ( 4.57m x 3.65m). Cornice coving, open fire and rad.
- Bathroom: 12ft x 6ft (3.66m x 1.83m). Bath, electric shower, hot-press, w.c., w.h.b. and rad.
- Bedroom 1: 12ft x 12ft (3.66m x 3.66m).Walk in wardrobe: 12ft x 9ft (3.66m x 2.74m). Timber floor & rad. En-suite: 12ft x 12ft (3.66m x 3.66m). Bath, shower, w.c., w.h.b. & rad.
- Bedroom 2: 12ft x 12ft (3.66m x 3.66m). Timber floor & rad. En-suite: 12ft x 6ft (3.66m x 1.83m). Shower, w.c., w.h.b. & rad.
- Bedroom 3: 10ft x 11ft (3.04m x 3.35m). Carpet, rad & w.h.b.
- Living-room: 22ft x 12ft (6.70m x 3.65m). Solid fuel Stanley Stove, tiled floor, rad and built in unit.
- Sun-room: 15ft x 16ft (4.57m x 4.87m). Tiled floor, rad, double doors to garden and feature beams.
- Utility: 12ft x 17ft (3.66m x 5.18m). Rad, tiled floor & built in unit.
- Dining-room: 12ft x 15ft (3.66m x 4..57m). Solid wood floor & rad.
- Bedroom 4: 12ft x 10ft (3.66m x 3.04m). Carpet & rad.
- Office: 9ft x 12ft (2.74m x 3.66m). Carpet & rad.
- Bathroom: 15ft x 7ft (4.57m x 2.13m). Tiled floor, shower, w.h.b., rad & w.c.
- Kitchen: 27ft x 15ft (8.23m x 4.57m). Filed floor, built in units & rad.
- Total internal area: 2,769 sq. ft. (257 sq. meters)
FeaturesThis stylish family home is ideally situated just 1 mile from the Historic village of Holycross in the center of Tipperary\'s Golden Vale. This land is the best of healthy agricultural grassland with beautiful panoramic views right across to the majestic Slievenamon mountain. This land is ideal for for equestrian pursuits, horticultural enterprise etc..
This residence has a most attractive layout and design and extends to circa 2,800 sq. ft.
The accommodation includes 4 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, 2 reception rooms, kitchen, dining-room, conservatory, office/study, utility and larder.
There are manicured lawns in front with separate access to the land at rear. If your in the market for a first class family home then consider what\'s on offer here.