DescriptionBrophy Cusack Real Estate Team are delighted to bring this Four/Five bedroom house to the market. The property is a detached five-bay two-storey former RIC barracks, built c.1850, with two-storey return and single-storey extension to rear, now derelict. Pitched slate roof with rendered chimneystacks and terracotta ridge tiles. Exposed rubble limestone walls. Square-headed openings with remains of two-over-two pane timber sliding sash windows having limestone sills. Round-headed brick-arched opening with replacement timber door with overlight. Rubble limestone boundary walls and piers to front of site.
Although derelict, this barracks retains its imposing form and proportions. It provides interest to the streetscape of Mullinahone.
The property consists of an entrance hall, sitting room, kitchen, utility, five bedrooms & a bathroom. The property also benefits from an oil fired central heating system & walled in rear garden.
Size: Circa 217 Sq. M.
Mullinahone is a village located in the barony of Slievardagh, County Tipperary in Ireland. It is also a parish in the Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Cashel and Emly.
For further information or to arrange a viewing please call sole agents Brophy Cusack on 051 511333
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Period features
- Central Location
- Rear garden
- BER exempt