- This is a substantial period property that retains an exceptional location in the heart of Kells town centre.
- The property comprises of 570m² of floor area spread over 2 levels with independent access to each level.
- The property is located on a spacious 0.404 hectare / 1 acre site with the subject building encompassing the majority of the site with external gardens and parking area.
- The property is a listed building which formed one of two detached gable-fronted three-bay two-storey schools, built in 1840. The properties are linked by screen wall with central pedimented carriage arch, with flanking carriage arches. The property is of stone construction with a pitched roofs and original sash timber windows thus retaining many of its original features.
- The property has dual access via two shared limestone gate piers with cast-iron railings and gates.
- The property was orignally a primary school which was converted to a health clinic on the ground floor and office space to the first, but is presently disused and in need of refurbishment throughout.
- The generous space this property offers coupled with it outstanding location offers potential purchasers endless opportunities for both commercial and residential use.
- Oil Fired central Heating
- Mains Sewerage
- Mains Water Supply