Description**Stunning Show house now on view by appointment** - contact DNG New Homes on 01-4912600 or visit www.GreenmountcourtHX.ie.
DNG New Homes is delighted Greenmount Court a bespoke development of three architecturally unique terraced houses and an enterprise unit.These 3 bedroom houses with study also feature a stunning winter garden, they are spacious and ultra-modern in design with a superior specification throughout.
These spacious houses are generous in size spanning three floors and measuring c. 1,400-1,500 sq.ft/130-140 sq.m. The design incorporates well-proportioned rooms and excellent finishes throughout. Not only will each home be designed to provide light filled accommodation, each house will benefit from a study, a winder garden and a private courtyard garden rear access. Each house will also have custom designed kitchens with a separate utility and wardrobes fitted by BeSpace.
Located just 2.5km from Grafton Street, the scheme is ideally situated in the vibrant Harold’s Cross Village which boasts some of the best food, coffee, shops and parks in the city, located just off the Harold’s Cross Road.
Harold’s Cross is a charming village with an eclectic mix of coffee shops, curio shops and new places to eat such as MVP, Craft an award winning bistro and HX46 a pan - Asian dining in a great urban style room and there are a number of pubs you can pop into for an unfussy pint Peggy Kelly’s and The Harold House. This location enjoys every conceivable amenity on its doorstep or within close proximity by neighbouring trendy Portobello, stylish Rathgar, leafy Terenure and buzzy Rathmines with plenty more hots spots to offer with fine restaurants, bars, cafes, parks, tennis club and the refurbished stella cinema.
Harold’s Cross Park is a stone throw away from the scheme with its playground acts which is an epicentre for young families. Along with the myriad sports facilities on offer for locals, the area is serviced by a Gaelscoil, Scoil Mologa on Clareville Road, as well as three other nearby primary schools: St Clare’s (Harold’s Cross Road), St Louis Infant School (6 William’s Park) and Harold’s Cross National School (Harold’s Cross). St Louis High School (female, Catholic) and St Mary’s College (male, Catholic) are in nearby Rathmines. Leinster Park Montessori is a popular choice, too. There’s a real sense of community in Harold’s Cross that manifests itself in local activities like festivals in the park, drama groups and the like. The mix of old ‘character’ houses and new builds creates an interesting mix.
Both young and old generations help to create a neighbourhood with a unique character. The location is second to none, walking distance to the city centre, its serviced well by numerous bus routes 9, 49, 54A, 83 and the No 16 brings you to Dublin Airport. The LUAS system is close by and the M50 is just 6.5km by car opening up the national roads.
FeaturesThe new homes at Greenmount Court are extremely well appointed, including specification features such as;
• Stunning bespoke kitchens by BeSpace with integrated appliances.
• Utility room with fitted washing machine and dryer
• Fully integrated kitchen appliances with a range cooker, microwave and a separate washer and dryer fitted as standard
• Built-in wardrobes from Bespace
• Stylish bathroom and ensuites with sleek modern matt black fittings, large walk in showers with rain head showers and recessed shelves.
• All homes have a Low energy design and are A2 Rated
• Highly efficient heat pumps achieving superior levels of energy efficiency.
• Future proof triple glazed windows and stunning floor to ceiling glazed windows fitted to livingrooms, sunroom and winter garden. Slider doors fitted to the living area accessing the courtyard and the winter gardens are fitted with a large glazed roof light for additional light
• Private Courtyard with rear access, with electric car/bike charger
• On-street parking with one permit per house
Viewing DetailsContact DNG New Homes on 01-4912600 to arrange a viewing appointment