DescriptionGreen Lane House is a striking, detached residence, built just over 20 years ago to a uniquely high standard of impeccable interior design and taste rarely seen. This truly magnificent home is finished to the most exacting building standards and provides a spectacular living environment which must be viewed to be fully appreciated. Enjoying an enviable location within walking distance of nearby Rathcoole Village and all its amenities.
The property?s substantial accommodation which extends to an imposing 2750 sq. ft. / 255 sq. m. is over two levels with all rooms enjoying views of the magnificent grounds and gardens that surround it. The property stands on approximately 1 acre (0.4 ha) of professionally landscaped grounds with sweeping gravel tree lined drive on approach. To the rear of the property there is a large courtyard area leading to a garage. The gardens are predominantly set out in lawn, interspaced with box hedging and mature trees.
Approached via a granite wall and electronic gates, the appeal of Green Lane House is instant, with its granite walled and Northumbrian brick exterior providing us with an indication of the excellent accommodation on offer. On entering the property, we are greeted by a large, double height ceiling hallway, with gallery landing overhead and staircase leading to the upper floor. From the entrance hallway the two principal reception rooms are accessed, with the living room area to the front and a superb family / dining / kitchen area with dual aspect overlooking the garden to both the front and rear. Additional accommodation at this level includes a utility room, bathroom, storeroom, cloakroom and bedroom with ensuite. Upstairs, the gallery landing leads to three further bedrooms including the magnificent master bedroom suite with views overlooking the grounds to the rear and a large ensuite bathroom.
The property provides a peaceful retreat only minutes from Rathcoole Village and only 25-minute drive to Dublin City Centre. Rathcoole is a highly sought-after location, offering a relaxed country lifestyle while centrally located to all major road networks to include the M50, N81 and N7. Rathcoole is a perfect area for young families, close to all the central amenities including creche facilities, schools, shops and recreational and sporting facilities.
Property comprises a quite stunning detached dormer residence with distinctive reclaimed granite stone detail, handcrafted by skilled stonemasons and mixed with Northumbrian brick façade, with natural slate roof tiles, situated on an elevated site of manicured lawn, approached by a sweeping driveway within walking distance of Rathcoole Village.
- Entrance Hall (4.20m x 2.90m )with magnificent double height ceiling area, with Velux window overhead and gallery style landing overlooking the limestone flooring, opening into
- Rear Hallway (6.35m x 2.60m )with door to storage cupboard, door to rear garden and door to
- Cloakroom (1.70m x 1.40m )with W.C., W.H.B. and limestone flooring.
- Living Room (5.70m x 5.40m )with beautiful detailed modern fireplace, with inset wood burning stove and limestone hearth, recessed lighting and two picture windows overlooking grounds to front.
- Family / Dining Area (7.90m x 5.20m )this is a dramatic dual aspect room with a beautiful bay window overlooking grounds to the front and window overlooking gardens and grounds to rear, with exposed brick wall and a wood burning stove.
- Kitchen Area Beautiful hand-crafted, traditional style, painted kitchen with range of cupboards, with marble worktops, with built-in Bosch oven, hob and extractor hood, along with a Bosch combination microwave oven and warming drawer, part tiled walls and hardwood flooring.
- Family Bathroom (2.85m x 2.70m )with freestanding cast iron bath, W.C., W.H.B., antique style radiator and limestone flooring.
- Utility Room (3.30m x 2.75m )with plumbing for washing machine and dryer, storage cupboard, sink unit, window to side and porcelain tile floor.
- Store (3.30m x 1.25m )with built-in shelving.
- Bedroom 4 (4.65m x 3.60m )with window to side and rear. Door to
- Ensuite (2.30m x 1.45m )with double sized shower, with pump shower and electric shower, w.c., w.h.b., tiled floor and walls, recessed lighting and window.
- Landing Area (6.10m x 3.50m )with seating area and Velux window overlooking magnificent grounds to rear, exposed beamed ceiling, hardwood flooring, door to large hot-press / airing cupboard, and door to walk-in linen cupboard.
- Main Bedroom (5.60m x 5.30m )with built-in wardrobes and large picture window overlooking grounds to rear, feature vaulted ceiling with exposed beams and ridge. Door to
- Ensuite (3.00m x 2.90m )with double sized shower, with rainfall shower overhead and electric shower, W.C, W.H.B. and storage cupboard with marble top and marble shelf, traditional heated towel rail, fully tiled floor and part tiled walls.
- Bedroom 2 (5.25m x 4.65m )with built-in wardrobes, window to front and Velux window. Door to
- Ensuite (1.75m x 1.70m )with W.C., W.H.B., pump shower and electric shower, heated towel rail, tiled floor, part tiled wall and Velux window overhead.
- Bedroom 3 (4.60m x 4.40m )with window to side and Velux window to rear overlooking the grounds.
FeaturesStunning, superbly presented, detached family residence
Immaculately presented throughout
Bright and spacious living environment
Large living room area to front
Beautiful family / dining / kitchen area
Four bedrooms (three ensuite)
Superb main bedroom area
Courtyard area to rear
Oil fired central heating
Burglar alarm system fitted
Floor Area 255 Sq Mt / 2750 Sq Ft