DescriptionCopeland Place is a small and exclusive development of eight luxury 3 and 4 bedroom family homes and one spacious two 2 bedroom apartment built on a prime landmark site located at the bottom of the Howth Road in Clontarf.
This modern development has been tastefully designed to fit in with the local area with a contemporary twist on a three storey period home.
Each home will offer an A2 Energy Rated Efficiency along with bespoke quality finishes to interior décor and fittings throughout. Tasteful landscaping will also complement the scheme and ample parking is provided for each property.
The location is second to none with a wealth of local amenities and services literally on the doorstep within minutes walking distance away. This includes a selection of local shops, excellent primary and secondary schools, a great choice of excellent restaurants, pubs, coffee shops, boutiques, salons and public transport options including Clontarf DART station and several bus routes which pass directly by.
St Anne's park, Fairview Park and stunning coastal walks are to be enjoyed and sporting enthusiasts will be spoilt for choice with the wonderful facilities in the area including Westwood Gym, tennis clubs, a selection of golf clubs, GAA clubs and sailing clubs. The M50, M1, Dublin Airport, Beaumont Hospital, DCU and Trinity College are all within easy reach and one is only 3kms distance away from the city centre.
Copeland Place will certainly appeal to families and professional parties looking for beautifully built spacious homes offering an enviable Clontarf address and a settled neighbourhood which ensures an excellent standard of living for all the family!
BER certificates are available to view with the agent.
• Superb contemporary elegant and modern soft-close kitchen designed by KUBE
• Top quality international brand chrome hood,oven and hob included.
• Integrated fridge-freezer and integrated dishwasher included.
• Stone worktop.
• Kitchen floor and wall tiling included.
• Washer and dryer included.
• Worktop surface.
• High quality modern wardrobes in all bedrooms.
BATHROOM AND EN SUITE
• Elegant and stylish Spanish sanitary ware from Porcelanosa supplied by Tilestyle.
• Polished chrome heated towel rail.
• Thermostatically controlled pumped chrome finish shower units
• Floor and wall tiles included.
• Underfloor heating throughout all floors with low energy heat pump system.
• Versatile and efficient heating system to allow for different zones within house.
• Fully painted walls,ceilings and woodwork as per show house.
• Stylish Spanish tile flooring throughout ground floor and natural wood flooring on other levels.
• Satin chrome ironmongery and matching electrical face plates throughout ground floor.
• House wired for TV,telephone and broadband.
• Each house has been designed with energy efficiency in mind.
• BER minimum A2 energy rating.
• Heat pumps for up to 30-40% reduced heating costs.
• Triple glaze windows for added insulation and sound proofing.
• Thermostatic heat control to regulate zones in house.
• High levels of top grade insulation in roof,walls and floors.
• High performance and low maintenance elegant modern triple-glaze Alu-clad windows.
• Steel exterior and timber finish interior windows.
• All doors and windows with multi lock security systems.
• Planted area and cobble lock private parking for 2 cars per house/apt.
• Electric car charging point wiring in place for each house/apt.
• Private rear gardens with patios,seeded lawns and planting.
• Attractive landscaped public open space and public lighting throughout scheme.
• 10 year structural home warranty insurance by Global Home Warranties Ltd
• On the doorstep to a host of excellent amenities and services
• Exceptional sports and recreational facilities including Westwood Gym, St Anne’s Park, sailing, golf, GAA, tennis, coastal walks, running and cycling path.
• Within 4 minutes walk to Clontarf Dart station and the seafront promenade
• 5 minutes drive to Beaumont Hospital
• 15 minutes drive to Dublin Airport
• Cycling distance to DCU, Trinity College, St. Pat’s College and Marino Institute of Education
• Easy access to M1 and M50
• Dublin City is a close 3.5 kms distance away