DescriptionCE Cladewell Estates Ltd and JLL are privileged to bring Brookfield, Back Road, Malahide, Co. Dublin to the market. These expertly crafted homes are designed with the family in mind. Once completed the development will consist of a mixture of three and four bedroom homes. The exterior finish of granite and Ibstock brick facades alludes to the exemplary craftmanship that CE Cladewell Estates Ltd are renowned for. The ground floor ceiling height is exceptional at 9ft. Upon opening the Heracles hardwood entrance door, you are greeted to a bright open hall which runs through to the kitchen. To one side of the hallway is the generous and light filled sitting room thanks to the 6ft tall trilogy of windows. The living room also features an eye catching Grazco Rive fire. To the rear of these superb family homes spanning the full width is a bright and airy kitchen/ living/ dining room. The modern kitchen comes complete with handleless cabinetry. There is a choice pf colour for the cabinets and the counter top, which allows the discerning purchaser to add their own flair to the house. The rear garden complete with patio area and will be with levelled and seeded. The garden is access to through a large pane sliding rear door which brings the outside in. Upstairs the bedrooms (3 or 4 depending on the house style) have contemporary hand painted wardrobes as standard. The master bedroom comes complete with a fully tiled ensuite. A well portioned family bathroom completes the first floor accommodation. To the front there will be a cobble locked driveway with space for ample parking.
The much sought-after address of Malahide requires little introduction with the coastal village just a short walk away. Revelling in the reputation as the gourmet capital of the East Coast, its gastronomic popularity has yielded gourmet food shops and top class restaurants around the village with the finest fresh seafood offerings. The heritage village offers a wealth of amenities such as excellent shopping facilities and boutiques catering for a high-quality family lifestyle. The location offers residents the suburban lifestyle with ease of access to transport options and routes such as the DART, Dublin Bus and the M1 and M50, making the commute to the city centre effortless. Dublin City is quickly and easily reached by the DART at Malahide station. The village is also well served by Dublin Bus routes 32, 32x, 42, 43 and 142. Dublin International Airport is only 15 minutes away by car.
FeaturesK I T C H E N S
• Painted handleless kitchen by
Bespace. Five choices of colour.
• Contemporary quartz worktops. Choices of colour.
• Kitchen island/peninsula featuring wine cooler,
integrated dishwasher and bins.
• USB connection socket.
• Quooker tap, allowing for instant hot and
• Fully integrated appliances including built in
fridge freezer, standalone freezer, induction
hob, oven, microwave oven and canopy hood.
• Selection of various height cabinetry in the
utility room housing both a washing machine
and tumble dryer, where possible
M E C H A N I C A L
& E L E C T R I C A L
• Well designed and generous electrical and lighting
specification allowing for a mix of pendant and
• Smoke, carbon monoxide detectors and heat
sensor fitted as standard.
• Wired for an alarm.
• Brushed chrome sockets to the ground floor.
• Ample sockets throughout.
Heating and Ventilation
• Air to water heat pump.
• Heat recovery ventilation system.
• Pressurised water system with variable speed pump.
• Contemporary style compact radiators.
• “Heritage” red brick supplied by Ibstock.
• Remaining wall areas covered in a Parex Monocouche render.
• Light cream Double Glazed PVC windows which are from the Sean Doyle range of windows.
• “Hercules” hardwood main entrance door.
• Zinc finished canopy over the front door.
• Large three pane sliding door with triple track and icon lift in the kitchen.
• Excellent levels of insulation.
• Postbox and House Number.
• Cobble locked driveways.
• Gravelled area with planted shrubs immediately in
front of the house.
• Mixture of boundary styles
DirectionsTravelling from north to Malahide on the Malahide Road. Turn right on to Back Road. Well signposted for Malahide Castle. Continue on Back Road past Malahide Castle and take the right hand turn for Brookfield. Continue straight till you reach the T-junction and turn left. The show house will be directly in front of you.