DescriptionDNG are proud to launch this rare opportunity to purchase a superb two bed, two bath, fourth floor apartment presented in superb condition throughout. The apartment offers dual aspect with a west facing balcony off the living/dining room and an east facing balcony off the master bedroom both boasting breath-taking marine views over Dun Laoghaire harbour and across Dublin Bay to Howth.
Due to the east west orientation the apartment receives constant sun throughout the day with the morning sun coming to both bedrooms and the evening sun to the living room and main balcony.
Bright and spacious accommodation of an impressive c.84 sqm this wonderful apartment is quite simply a must for any discerning purchaser. This property has been finished to a very high standard with a host of special features to include beautiful sea views, large master bedroom with ensuite bathroom, large west facing living /dining room with balcony and ample storage to name but a few.
Located in the exclusive and ever sought after Pavilion development with all town centre and seafront amenities on your doorstep, including shopping, superb restaurants, bars, local shops, pier walks and the renowned Forty Foot swimming area and beach. Transport facilities are excellent with the DART and QBC all with in a 2 min walk, which facilitate easy access to the City Centre, airport, and country wide.
The accommodation comprises of entrance hallway, kitchen, living/dining room with large west facing balcony off. Two bedrooms, master ensuite with an east facing balcony off, guest bedroom and guest shower room. Parking is allocated and secured by electric gates.
Management company RF Property Management
Management fee €3017.50
Magnificent sea views
Ample storage (built in wardrobes in both bedrooms)
Utility cupboard with storage
Gas fired central heating.
Dual aspect west and east
Secure parking space for x 1 car
This property is available for a live VIRTUAL VIEWING accompanied by the selling agent. To arrange a private appointment, please email email@example.com who will be happy to assist you with this technology. To complete this tour without the agent present please click on the videos section below.
• Entrance hallway: light filled entrance hall with utility cupboard off and accommodation off.
• Living/dining room: stunning large living space with a westerly aspect, timber flooring, feature gas fire with mantel over and sliding large windows to balcony.
• Balcony with timber decking, ideal for entertaining with seating for 4/6 people.
• Kitchen: separate kitchen with ample wall and floor units. Plumbed for dishwasher. Built in oven and hob with extractor fan over. Built in fridge freezer. Tiled flooring.
• Bed 1: wonderfully spacious master bedroom with ample built-in wardrobes. Glass sliding doors to balcony with stunning sea views directly over Dun Laoghaire Pier.
• Ensuite: large ensuite bathroom with bath, wc, whb and shower with fully tiled surround.
• Bed 2: double bedroom to the rear with built in wardrobes.
• Shower room: guest wc with shower. Fully tiled flooring.
BER DetailsBER: C1
BER No: 111947339
Performance Indicator: 154.44