DescriptionRAY COOKE AUCTIONEERS takes great pleasure in presenting this superb one bedroom apartment to the market ideally located in this secure gated development off Mountjoy Square, Dublin 1.
No 37 Stapleton House could not be in a better location, positioned in the heart of Dublin's City Centre and with every conceivable amenity positioned literally on your doorstep. You are merely minutes’ walk from O'Connell Street, Jervis Street, Temple Bar, The Luas and a host of bus routes. The adjacent IFSC is a real hive of activity offering excellent restaurants, bars, shops and businesses.
Internal living accommodation of c. 430 sq. ft comprises entrance hallway, living/dining room, kitchen, double bedroom with built in wardrobes and a tiled bathroom with bath and shower.
No 37 is prime for first time buyers & investors, It must been seen to be appreciated; Do not miss this one! Call Ray Cooke Auctioneers for further information or to arrange viewing.
Features- c. 430 sq. ft
- Management fees c. €1,360 per annum
- No parking space included/spaces can be rented separately
- 1st floor
- Lift & stairs
- Secure gated development
- Spacious double bedroom
- Electric heating
- Double glazed windows
- Living room with feature fireplace
- Close to Public Transport including LUAS & DART
- Connolly station within minutes' walk
- The IFSC and Grand Canal Dock are close by
- Local shops, bars & restaurants within close proximity
- Ideal for first time buyers and investors
DirectionsTraveling from Wellington Quay, turn right on to O Donovan Rossa Bridge, continue on to Beresford St and turn right on to Kings St, turn right on to the north circular road and turn right on to Belvedere Place, Continue on for 500m and Mount Joy Square Apartments can be found on your left hand side.