Hunters Estate Agent are delighted to present Apt. 3, 51 Pembroke Road to the market. Situated on the first floor of this charming three storey over basement period building, Apt. 3, would be an ideal city centre pad for any discerning purchaser.
This charming one bedroom apartment extends to approx. 33 sq.m. / 355 sq.ft. and accommodation is set over two levels. Accommodation comprises open plan living/dining room and kitchen, a spiral staircase leads to the bedroom. There is a storage room with a washing machine off the bedroom and shower room.
Located in the heart of Ballsbridge, this property offers an ideal opportunity to live in one of the most sought after post codes in Dublin, giving easy access to St. Stephens Green, Ballsbridge and Donnybrook and all the amenities they have to offer. Also on your doorstep are recreational facilities including Herbert Park, Lansdowne Football Stadium, the Aviva Stadium and the RDS Showgrounds. Pembroke Road also offers easy access to a host of transport facilities including Sandymount and Grand Canal Dock DART stations and numerous bus routes.
• One bedroom apartment.
• Approx. 33 sq.m / 355 sq.ft.
• One designated car parking space.
• Situated within a period building enjoying many period features.
• Highly sought after prestigious residential location.
• Centrally located close to Ballsbridge, Donnybrook and St. Stephens Green.
• Easy access to transport facilities including DART station at Lansdowne Road.
LIVING ROOM / KITCHEN AREA
5.52m x 2.98m (maximum Measurement)
Offering wall and base units with worktop area incorporating stainle ...