DescriptionRAY COOKE AUCTIONEERS are delighted to present this superb two bedroom apartment to the market nestled in the Mayeston development in Finglas, Dublin 11 with a host of services and amenities are all within arm’s reach.
No 69 is ideally positioned on the first floor of the Mayeston Square development. Conveniently located close to Finglas Village, Glasnevin and Charlestown Shopping Centre, this apartment has a wide array of shops, bars & restaurants. The Botanical Gardens, IKEA and DCU are close by, to mention just a few local amenities. There are excellent road networks including the M50 & N2 motorways and to bring you in & around Dublin City, the 140 and 40A bus stops are merely around the corner. The 17A to Blanchardstown is also nearby.
Internal living accommodation of c.735sq.ft comprises of entrance hallway, bright and spacious living room with a fully fitted kitchen, storage closet, 2 double bedrooms, master with ensuite and a main bathroom with bath and shower. The property benefits gas fired central heating, double glazed windows throughout, south facing balcony and a secure underground carpark.
No 69 will appeal to first time buyers and investors - Call Ray Cooke Auctioneers for further information!
Features- c. 735 sq.ft
- BER B3
- Management fees € 1,400 per annum
- 2 bed 2 bath apartment
- 1st floor position
- Secure underground carpark
- Bright and spacious kitchen/living area
- Gas fired central heating
- Private Balcony
- Double glazed windows throughout
- Excellent transport routes on doorstep
- Close to Finglas Village, Charlestown & Glasnevin
- Within easy reach of M50 & N2 motorways
- Only 10 minutes drive to the Dublin Airport
– Bus routes and local shops on your doorstep
– Ideal for first time buyers or clients trading up