DescriptionSTUNNING 2 BEDROOM (2 BATH) LUXURIOUS APARTMENT IN SHOW HOME CONDITION AND IN SUPERB CENTRAL LOCATION IN THE BUSTLING VILLAGE OF KILCOCK , WITHIN 2 MINUTE WALK OF SCHOOLS, SHOPS AND COMMUTER FACILITIES SUCH AS TRAIN AND BUS, AND LESS THAN 2 MINUTES DRIVE TO MOTORWAY FOR QUICK ACCESS TO ALL ROUTES.
This is a superb opportunity to purchase a stunning bright and spacious 2 Bedroom (2 Bath) luxurious Ground Floor Apartment located in this excellent small development in a central location which is unrivalled, as it is only a short stroll to all the excellent facilities on offer in the centre of this bustling town of Kilcock and with the significant added benefit of one and a half car park spaces. The property is presented in pristine and beautiful Show Home condition with both the Interior and indeed the Exterior space superbly maintained and decorated. The property comprises Entrance Hall with extensive storage off, large Open Plan Livingroom/Kitchen with a large veranda off which is superbly transformed into an extra and well used extra ‘ room ‘ , 2 Double Bedrooms ( 1 Ensuite) and Bathroom. The large Veranda runs the entire length of the Apartment and so there is French door access from both the Living area and the Two Bedrooms but the transformation the current owners have made to it as a real ‘ Living ‘ area or ‘ Oasis ‘ has to be seen to be appreciated. A wonderful apartment in outstanding condition and superb central location offering superb accommodation. Viewing is very highly recommended.
PRICE REGION : €205,000.00
AccommodationEntrance Hall Wooden floor. Extensive range of built in storage units which have been shelved and also plumbed for washing machine Alarm pad. Radiator cover. Hot-press off.
Kitchen 12'8'' x 8'3'' Extensive range of newly fitted Kitchen units with integrated oven, hob and extractor hood. Tiled floor and splash back. Stainless steel sink. Integrated dishwasher and fridge/freezer. Radiator cover.
Living Area 12'8'' x 12'0'' Wooden floor. Feature fireplace with gas inset, marble hearth. Spotlights. French doors to large Veranda and living area.
Master Bedroom 17’0’’ x 10’6’’ Wooden floor. Built in wardrobes. French Doors to Veranda. Door to,
Ensuite 7’2’’ x 4’3’’ Tiled floor and partly tiled walls. WC, WHB and Shower cubicle with tiled surround. Wall mounted storage unit with mirror and strip light Extractor fan.
Bedroom 2 13’3’’ x 9’3’’ Wooden floor. Built in wardrobes. French doors to large Veranda.
Bathroom 6’4’’x 5’9’’ Tiled floor and partly tiled walls. WC, WHB and Bath with tiled surround. Bath screen. Electric Shower. Extractor fan.
• Gas Fired Heating and double glazed throughout.
• Modern, very spacious and bright accommodation c. 700 sq. ft with a very large Veranda accessed via French Doors from the Livingroom and Two Bedrooms measuring approx. 32ft long. Veranda has been transformed into an additional ‘ room ‘ or ‘ oasis ‘ with soft and varied lighting, heating, Trellises to provide privacy etc etc.
• Superb and unbeatable central location with all amenities within 2-5 minutes walk including schools, shops, restaurants, bus and train.
• Security intercom system
• Maintenance fee €1200 per annum approx.
• Superior standard of modern décor and maintenance.
• Curtains, blinds, light fittings, kitchen appliances included.
• One and a half parking spaces per apartment.
• Quick access to Motorway only 3 minutes away.
Viewing DetailsBy appointment with the Agent Brid Feely MIPAV on 0872052649 or 01-6286643