DescriptionRay Cooke Auctioneers are delighted to present this bright and spacious three bedroom mid terrace house with a rear extension to the market in the ever popular & sought after location of Plunkett Road, Finglas. This house comes to the market in turn key condition throughout with the benefit of double glazed windows, gas fired central heating and quality flooring throughout.
Bright and airy living accommodation of c.968sq.ft, comprises of storm porch, entrance hallway, lounge, open plan fully fitted kitchen/dining with living area, utility, main family bathroom, two double bedrooms and one single bedroom.
This location is second to none adjacent to a wealth of local amenities. The Charlestown Shopping Centre and Finglas Village are within a 10 minute walk and there is an excellent catchment for schools nearby. The area is also serviced by a frequent bus service to Dublin City Centre. The new Luas station at Broombridge is only a short distance away and the M50 motorway is also within easy access. The Botanical Gardens, IKEA, and DCU are other amenities & facilities close by, to mention a few. No. 98 will appeal to all types of buyers, including, first time buyers, those thinking of up-sizing and investors.
Viewing is highly recommended so contact Ray Cooke for a viewing today!!!
- c. 90sq.m / 968sq.ft
- Ample parking
- Gas fired central heating
- Sunny rear garden with block built shed
- Open plan layout downstairs
- 2 double bedrooms and 1 single
- Light filled interior
- Mature and sought after area
- Double glazed windows throughout
- Excellent primary & secondary schools in the area
- Fantastic location
- Easy access to M50 motorway
- Bus routes to City Centre close by
- Walking distance of Finglas Village
- Early viewing highly advised!!