DescriptionAn exceptionally attractive, very bright and spacious ground floor apartment situated in this highly regarded, desirable residential development, which was built by the renowned Ellen Construction Building Company, located off Rochestown Avenue, next to the Rochestown Lodge Hotel and Fitness Centre with the benefit of views of the Dublin Mountains, secure designated car parking and a regular bus service literally at the entrance gates.
This impressive two bedroom apartment which extends to approximately 68 sq.m. (732 sq.ft.) is presented in excellent condition throughout. The wonderful open plan living/dining room opens out onto the south west facing balcony, which in turn has attractive views overlooking the communal gardens and the Dublin Mountains. An opening from the living/dining room leads to the fully fitted kitchen.
The two bedrooms are of impressive size and the master bedroom comes with the benefit of a large en suite shower room and has stunning views of the Dublin mountains with the second bedroom opening to the balcony. The generous hall has good storage and a large bathroom completes the overall living space. The property comes with one designated car parking space and there is a regular bus service literally at the entrance to the development.
This is a highly convenient location being situated adjacent to the Rochestown Lodge Hotel and Fitness Centre and within a short walk of the facilities of Killiney shopping centre. The N11 with the QBC is easily accessible from Johnstown Road and this in turn gives ease of access to the M50 interchange and LUAS at Cherrywood. A regular bus service is literally at the entrance to the development. The leisure and recreational amenities are in abundance with the many scenic walks over Dalkey, Killiney Hills and by the seafront a short commute away and there is a wide selection of golf, tennis, rugby and football clubs in the immediate area.
- Reception Hall (3.00m x 2.00m )with timber effect floor, fuse board, storage press incorporating the cylinder, Eco save immersion with timer, Creda storage heater, digital security alarm panel, video intercom to front, telephone point and door to
- Living/Dining Room (5.50m x 5.20m )with timber effect floor, television point, Creda storage heater, door to storage press with shelving and cloak hanging area, picture window, door out to the south west facing decked balcony and opening through to the
- Kitchen (3.00m x 1.80m )with tiled floor, fitted press units, drawers, saucepan drawers, worktop, single bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit, tiled splashback, Hotpoint Aquarius washer/dryer, Hotpoint slimline dishwasher, Zanussi built in stainless steel oven with Zanussi four ring electric hob over, extractor over and Belling fridge/freezer
- Bedroom 1 (4.80m x 2.90m )with picture window overlooking the grounds with sunny orientation, wall mounted electric panel heater, timber effect floor, wardrobes, television point, telephone point and door to
- En Suite Shower Room with step in tiled power shower, semi-pedestal wash hand basin, wall mounted w.c., extractor, fitted mirror, shaving socket and light, tiled floor and walls
- Bedroom 2 (3.40m x 3.30m )with timber effect floor, wall mounted electric panel heater, a range of built in wardrobes and double glazed door opening out to the balcony
- Bathroom with bath with shower attachment over, wall mounted w.c., wash hand basin set into vanity unit with cupboards under, tiled floor, fully tiled walls, fitted mirror, shaving socket and light and extractor fan
FeaturesTastefully presented, generously proportioned accommodation
Double glazed hardwood windows
Electric storage heating
One designated underground secure car parking space
Floor Area approximately 68sq.m (732sq.ft)
Full leisure facilities available in the adjacent Rochestown Lodge Hotel including 15 metre swimming pool, gym, sauna and Jacuzzi
Lift to all floors
Attractive sunny south-westerly aspect from the sitting/dining room
Service Charge approximately �?�2,230 per annum
Management Company ? Core Management Company