DescriptionRAY COOKE AUCTIONEERS take great pleasure in introducing no. 88 Cherrywood Crescent to the open market - an ideal family home tucked away at the end of this charming cul de sac, boasting a prime position within the development. Every conceivable amenity can be found within striking distance; local shops & schools, Corkagh Park, bars & restaurants & Clondalkin village to name but a few. Transport links abound with the M50, N7, N4 and the LUAS all within easy reach.
Bright, spacious and expertly designed internal living space of c. 1,300 sq. ft. (120 sq m) comprises of entrance hallway, open plan L-shaped kitchen/dining/ lounge, downstairs bathroom, home office/4th bedroom, three bedrooms and second family bathroom. To the rear is a large west facing garden with lawn area, decking and an extra large side entrance.
No. 88 can certainly be described as the "perfect family home". It has been meticulously maintained and upgraded in recent years and now displays most versatile living accommodation, as inviting as can be found anywhere on the market, and will be virtually impossible not to picture it as your own upon viewing. The endless list of additional features includes polished porcelain tiling, NEST heating system, louvre blinds throughout and a solid fuel burning stove.
A rare gem and certainly one not to let pass you by, Call Ray Cooke Auctioneers to register your interest today.
Features- c. 1,300 sq. ft. / 120 sq m
- BER C2
- Immaculately presented throughout
- Polished porcelain tiling throughout
- Top quality Louvre Blinds
- Composite front door
- Handmade built in storage making excellent use of space available
- Nest heating system
- Solid fuel burning stove
- Bright dual aspect lounge
- Fitted modern kitchen with ample storage units and worktop space
- Two full bathrooms
- Additional room ideal as a 4th bedroom or home office
- Upgraded flooring upstairs
- Prime position within the development at the end of the cul de sac
- Off street parking for multiple cars
- Within short walking distance of local convenience stores & Corkagh park
- Within walking distance of Clondalkin Village
- Bus routes conveniently located to the front of the development
- M50, N7 & N4 motorway found merely minutes by car
- Viewing highly recommended
DirectionsFrom Red Cow roundabout proceed along Naas Road. Turn right at Newlands Cross (Maldron Hotel). Continue along the Fonthill Road and after the first mini roundabout turn left onto the Old Nangor Road. Continue straight ahead and at the next roundabout turn left onto Cherrywood Crescent. Proceed straight ahead and number 88 will be located on your right hand side at the end of the cul de sac.