DescriptionDNG are delighted to present this three bedroom family home to the market. No. 8 Kilmantin Park is boasts an impressive use of space providing three bedrooms and even three reception rooms, along with an open plan kitchen/diner. The location of this property just off the main street will also impress. The bright and spacious accommodation comprises entrance hall, small living room to the front, spacious family room with solid fuel stove, open plan kitchen/diner with built in seating area and access to the rear garden. There is also a playroom off the kitchen and a utility room. Upstairs there are three bedrooms, a family bathroom with corner bath and stairs up to the floor attic for extra storage. The front garden provides off street parking on a cobble lock driveway. The side entrance leads to a very sunny and private rear garden. The rear garden has artificial grass for low maintenance, a treehouse for the children and a raised decked area, ideal for entertaining. Kilmantin Park is a small cul de sac just off Main Street Bray and literally only seconds away from all the amenities that the bustling town has to offer. With city bus service, air coach service and major shopping services a short walk away on the ever popular Vevay Road. Crèche, primary, secondary, third level close by. Dart services are within walking distance. City Luas services are 10 minutes by car on the nearby M50.This property is sure to impress everyone from a first time buyer trying to get their foot on the ladder to someone looking for an excellent location right in the town.
AccommodationEntrance Hall 2.7m x 1.8m.
Living Room 2.8m x 2.5m.
Family Room 4.5m x 3.4m.
Kitchen Dining Room 7.6m x 2.9m.
Playroom 3.2m x 2.9m.
Utility Room 2m x .6m.
Master Bedroom 3.5m x 2.8m.
Bedroom 2 2.6m x 2.1m.
Bedroom 3 2.6m x 1.8m.
Bathroom 2.4m x 1.3m.
Features• 3 bedroom family home
• Accommodation of approximately 111 Sq M
• 3 reception rooms, including large living space, playroom and home office
• Spacious open plan kitchen/diner
• Utility room off the kitchen
• Three bedrooms with built in wardrobes
• Storage area in landing
• Attic floored for storage with full stair case
• Low maintenance rear garden with artificial grass
• Raised deck area ideal for entertaining
• Children’s play house
• Town centre location
• Very sunny rear garden
• Front garden with off street parking on cobble lock driveway
• Double glazed windows and gas fired central heating
• Short stroll to Bray Main Street
• Dublin bus and Aircoach bus services close by
BER DetailsBER: C2
BER No: 113292353
Performance Indicator: 193.02