Berkeley & Associates, one of West Dublin’s longest established Estate Agents are delighted to offer No.8, a property that is nestled within this private, peaceful and tranquil enclave. This is a superb opportunity to the discerning purchaser to acquire a spacious four bedroomed semi-detached family home located in arguably the most popular location within Chapelizod. Located close to open parkland backing onto the River Liffey.
Location here is enviable, with Dublin City Centre only 4 miles away and all main road networks within easy access, including M4 and M50. Chapelizod itself offers a quaint village atmosphere with all the modern necessities including shops, church, schools, restaurants and more. The Phoenix Park is on the doorstep and The Liffey runs through Chapelizod both of which offer excellent sporting and leisure facilities. This spacious and bright family home is presented in very clean condition and has excellent potential for garage and attic conversions subject to planning permission.
Viewing is highly recommended, as such four bedroomed houses rarely come to the market.
* Very Sought after and popular location * Quiet and Tranquil aspect, close to open space
* Large secluded sunny rear garden leading onto the River Liffey
* Recently fitted double glazed uPVC windows * Oil central heating
* Large attic space * Very clean condition
* Guest WC * Garage to the side
* Included: Electric Cooker, Fridge Freezer, washing machine, extractor hood, fitted lights, carpets,
curtains and blinds * Piped for gas
* Floor area: 117 Sq. M (1,263 Sq Ft) * BER: TBC
* Original show house for the development built by Tiernan/Farrell Build ...