Description- Exceptional A Rated, 3 bedroom home extending to approx. 120.03 sq.m (1292 sq.ft)
- Generous living accommodation with well-proportioned rooms.
- State of the art specification, such as bespoke bathrooms and stunning interiors throughout.
- Large kitchen with integrated dining area and utility room.
- Close to Kilcock Town Centre and all local amenities including shops, excellent schools, bus stops and the M4 motorway and Train Station.
- Millerstown is a highly desirable location, and viewing are highly recommended.
2.80m x 4.23m
Smoke alarm, alarm panel.
w.c & w.h.b
4.37m x 6.50m
Double doors to garden, TV point, laminate floor.
Kitchen/ Dining Area
4.98m x 3.87m
Fitted wall & floor units, plumbed for dishwasher, Whirlpool integrated double oven, Bosch 4 ring induction hob, Faber extractor fan, double doors to garden, integrated dining area.
1.65m x 4.23m
Floor units, Climote heating controls, fully plumbed.
2.33m x 3.09m/1.69m x 1.18m
Walk in hotpress, attic access, carpet.
4.73m x 1.52m/ 4.87m x 2.98m
Fitted wardrobes, vanity unit, laminate floor, feature bay window.
Tiled splashback, bespoke sink unit, wall mirror & light, heated chrome towel rail, w.c & w.h.b., shower.
4.26m x 2.81m
Fitted wardrobes, laminate floor.
3.39m x 2.81m
1.96m x 2.33m
Bath & shower, wall mirror, shaving light, w.c, bespoke sink unit, chrome heated towel rail.
Overall size: 120.03 sq.m (1292sq.ft).
Built February 2020.
South east rear garden aspect.
Triple glazed windows.
Climote heating controls.
Garden patio area.
Off street parking.
Items Included in sale:
Double oven, hob, extractor fan.
Gas fired central heating.
By prior appointment at any reasonable hour.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.