DescriptionThis family home comes to the market renovated throughout and in turn-key condition. Admiral Park is one of the most sought after estates in Baldoyle and is perfectly situated within walking distance of everything needed for modern living. The property is extremely private and is not overlooked from any direction with a park to the front and playing fields to the rear.
Accommodation comprises an entrance porch through to hall with guest WC, a large living room with double doors through to open plan dining room and extended kitchen. Upstairs there are 3 bedrooms and a family bathroom with access to attic storage over. Recent upgrades include kitchen, bathroom and decoration throughout.
As mentioned, Admiral Park is situated within walking distance of a host of amenities. These include bus and DART, local schools (both primary and secondary), supermarkets and shopping facilities, sports facilities, gyms, parks and seafront promenade and cycle tracks.
Be sure to click on the virtual tour below and register your interest!
0.95 x 2.30m
Tiled floor, glazed doors.
4.90 x 1.75m
Fitted carpet in hall and staircase. Attractive radiator cover, ceiling coving and centre rose.
Guest WC (WC & WHB).
5.65 x 3.25m
Maple floors, bay window, feature fireplace with solid fuel burner insert.
Double doors through to…
3.50 x 5.15m
Maple floor, French doors to rear garden.
Open through to…
6.25 x 2.45m
Tiled floor and splashback, contemporary range of floor and wall mounted units with Smeg fridge freezer, electric oven with gas hob, extractor unit, dishwasher and washer dryer.
Velux window above and glazed door to rear garden.
3.25 x 1.85m
Shelved hot press, access to attic storage.
4.00 x 3.25m
Built-in wardrobes, timber floors.
Overlooking playing fields to the rear.
4.70 x 3.00m
2.85 x 2.05m
2.50 x 2.00m
Fully tiled walls and floors, WC, WHB, bath with shower over and glazed screen.
Features- Renovated and in walk-in condition
- Gas fire central heating
- Not overlooked to the front or rear
- Off street parking via gated driveway
- Gated side entrance through to landscaped rear garden
DirectionsPlease refer to Google Map.
Viewing DetailsVIEWINGS & COVID SAFETY
All viewings are strictly by appointment only with JB Kelly. Following guidance from the Property Services Regulator and HSE safety guidelines, we ask that all viewers agree to the following safety protocols before viewing any property with JB Kelly.
- As per industry regulations, viewers must provide proof of funds prior viewing any property.
- Maximum of 2 people per party from a single household are allowed to attend (under 16 are not permitted).
- Appointments are scheduled in strict 15 minute time slots.
- Please arrive on time as unfortunately we cannot accommodate additional appointments on the day.
- Hand sanitiser must be used upon entry, our Sales Agent will provide this.
- Please wear a suitable face covering/mask for the duration of the viewing.
- Toilets are not for public use.
- Do not park close to residents cars or driveways by mounting the kerbs or close to an area where children are playing.
- Remain a reasonable distance from the property (e.g. remain in car) until notified by Sales Agent to enter.
- To practice social distancing, if you have extensive questions regarding the property, please contact us by phone or email after the viewing.
- Do not attend a viewing if displaying any COVID-19 symptoms, are self-isolating or have returned from overseas in the last 14 days.
- Please note viewers contact details are recorded for COVID-19 contact tracing and may be requested by HSE.